• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by RufeBruton

1. RufeBruton

A&M vs Vanderbilt

Nah, TCU will be a Lamborghini....small, cozy, stylish, and in great demand.
  2. RufeBruton

What happened to "Eight"

Generally, I ‘speak’ to youngsters by handing them my thoughts in cursive using as much 60s slang as my 73 year old brain can remember.
  3. RufeBruton

Thoughts and Prayers request

Just saw my eye doctor on Monday. Same surgery is in my future.
  4. RufeBruton

GoFrogs: TCU Sweeps Houston; Wins 6-4

I just want to know when gofrogs.com is going to acknowledge @QuilterFrawg ’s contributions to the Frog baseball program.
  5. RufeBruton

Fort Worth Report: Fact brief: Is football the primary athletic revenue generator for Texas Christian University?

Never heard of the Fort Worth Report. It would have been a nostalgic Sunday morning to see this in the Fort Worth Press.
  6. RufeBruton

Things get rowdy in Lubbock during Texas game

I have recounted this story before on KFC. My freshman year (Spring '70 semester), TCU swimming was in Lubbock for a dual meet (back when TTU had a swimming team). After the meet, the TCU swimmers went to support the bball Frogs and during the game, a solidly mentally balanced Tech fan threw a...
  7. RufeBruton

NFL Trade Rumors: Chargers Waive QB Max Duggan

The reason that the Cardinals moved to AZ was that they had trouble playing in a baseball stadium in St. L. They tried to circle the bases, but kept being thrown out at 2nd.
  8. RufeBruton

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

Back in the fraternity’woodsie’ days, we bought three kegs. Two for drinking, one (generally Lone Star) for throwing. Don’t know if Lake Benbrook ever recovered from the pollution.
  9. RufeBruton

#BAYLORTEARS

Time for them to start drinking heavily!
  10. RufeBruton

Texas A&M twitter goes viral with the most Aggie tweet ever

New Championship Banner: “Undefeated and Therefore Underrated Texas State Champion: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023”.
  11. RufeBruton

Let the hate flow

I am at my cabin in the Ozarks. Love this time of year. All leaves that are Baylor green have died and are laying on the forest floor just waiting to get peed on.
  12. RufeBruton

FWST: Why the rivalry with Baylor means so much to TCU

Reminding Baylor that Fred Taylor was 4-0 against you in his entire career at TCU (spelled UNDEFEATED). Now, Fred couldn't say that about Rice (3-1). There should be a sign detailing this fact at all BlueFlower games.
  13. RufeBruton

Give 'em Hell TCU

A/I Sammy Baugh and Davey O'Brien
  14. RufeBruton

AP: Judge's ruling in latest antitrust lawsuit against NCAA could lead to billion in damages

Was a swimmer in '69/'70 and doubtlessly contaminated by that nasty old pool next to Clark. Used to be somewhat handsome, now look very much like a 73 year old.