• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by rifram09

1. rifram09

Can we still win the Big 12?

I admit that this post could look silly in about 36 hours, but I think you can squint and see the possibility of us winning out. @KSU—major hurdle for a team that has struggled and underperformed all year. But, it gives us the opportunity to prove right away that the BYU game wasn’t a fluke...
  2. rifram09

UT… Prime Time… ABC

Anyone have a couple UT tix available? Preferably in the TCU section? If so, please DM me.
  3. rifram09

FWST: With a drop in these rankings, TCU’s brand relies on the success of its football team

I thought the Med school would help with these rankings. Any idea why it hasn’t?
  4. rifram09

We still have KSU to play....

At least one team, the conference champion, will play in the NY6. Which would put you in the Sugar Bowl this year. So, if we go 10-3, win the B12, and reach the Sugar, I’ll be on cloud nine. Now I hope for better than that, but it’s very, very possible and would be a bad-A start to the Dykes era.
  5. rifram09

Kaz Kazadi

What did you do?
  6. rifram09

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Did you guys ever figure out who has Billips’ speciality plates?
  7. rifram09

Big XII Championship path for TCU...

This is kind of a mess... how does the tie breaker work? We need UT to beat Baylor and lose another game. We also need Iowa State to lose at least one more. I can easily see Baylor losing three games. They still have to play OU and a UT team that can't lose another game. Then the game...
  8. rifram09

Good grief! It's starting again...

Texas and OU going to the B1G wouldn’t be worst case scenario for TCU, imo. The B12 would be toast, but there would be other conferences looking to get to 16, and TCU would seem to be in good shape.
  9. rifram09

Dickies Arena Question

Interesting. Didn’t realize that.
  10. rifram09

Dickies Arena Question

So, with the XFL allegedly coming to DFW, I started wondering whether Dickies Arena is set up to host football. I think not. In all of the press releases I haven’t seen football listed, but was curious if anyone knows whether that was possible...
  11. rifram09

Good job baylor/big 12!

See also: https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/baylortears.186817/
  12. rifram09

Baseball Roster

Wow. So we’re number 4 for 2019. That’s great. I guess I saw something flawed. Thanks. Edit: I just looked it again. We fell outside the top 25 for 2018, and y’all explained that. If we’re top 10 again for 2019 then there’s no cause for alarm.
  13. rifram09

Baseball Roster

I recently looked at baseball recruiting and we were not even on the radar of the top 25. It seems like we have had near top 10 recruiting classes each year for the last 3-4 years, and now we’ve just dropped off. Does anyone know: (a) if I’m way off base here, and (b) if I’m not wrong, what is...
  14. rifram09

Basketball Scholarships

Edit: what happened to the board? I can’t figure out how to post gifs anymore. It used to be: