1. R

2017 Coaching Carousel

Biggest win of Sumlin’s career.
  2. R

2017 Coaching Carousel

Beat me to it!
  3. R

DieHards: TCU tweaks uniforms, helmets for 2017 season

Beat me to it. When GDU weighs in the real discussion begins.
  4. R

2018 Recruiting Thread

I love Athens Ga. Great college town, great stadium and tons of hotties. Just an hour from the big city... What's not to like? Edit: thought I was responding to roll toad.
  5. R

Okie State rings refuse to acknowledge third loss

Filters disabled? My apologies. Haha.
  6. R

Okie State rings refuse to acknowledge third loss

The fact they continue to claim they got ripped off by the refs for losing to Central (Oh, filter me not , on the lone prairie..."F" word :eek:) Michigan, AT HOME, and clawing that loss back on their ALAMO BOWL ring is embarrassing. I don't have any ships to give about that school and I am...
  7. R

TCU Tennis

Or slices of free pizza served?
  8. R

TCU Tennis

Great win. I've been to a number of matches and always wonder how they determine attendance. No tickets, no turnstiles, no person at the entrance with a clicker... Anyone know?
  9. R

Kaylee Hartung update

She could straighten out most gheys.
  10. R

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at WVU - Sunday Game Thread

Damn. BURN...IT...DOWN!!!!!!!!!
  11. R

He's gone...

I agree. Courtland went wild on us not Davis. Davis was elusive with a good arm but a poor man's Mahomes. No pocket presence.
  12. R

GoFrogs: M. Tennis Stays Undefeated in Big 12 Play

Sorry...It was one of the Fox college sports channels (FCSA...C...P). OU announced and produced it. They were very confident at the beginning. When Norrie destroyed their #1 they went into excuse mode. It was fun. Very very fun.
  13. R

GoFrogs: M. Tennis Stays Undefeated in Big 12 Play

Kinda crazy that this match was televised on one of the ESPN channels but couldn't watch our #3 baseball team. Enjoyed it though.
  14. R

TCU Tennis

Now THAT is how you throw a proper tantrum! Haha!
  15. R

GoFrogs: W. Tennis Falls Short at Texas

Losing 4-zip is "comes up short"?