• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by purplepastor

1. P

Were our fans spoiled by the Mountain West

I just love it when we just tear the other team up, from limb to limb, like we did Utah on that magical night and BYU one time in Ft.Worth and Okie State one time in Ft. Worth, maybe 2014 under Tre and in the Peach Bowl. Those games usually involve lots of turnovers and special teams, like with...
  2. P

LOVE THE UNIS SAT.

Love the unis Sat. Black jerseys, white pants, white helmets, purple stripe. Please, no more purple pants.
  3. P

Congrats Frogs

very gracious. It is the first time I have ever seen calls go our way to this extent. You guys have a great time and maybe a Heisman QB.
  4. P

Who watched the Texas-Iowa State game?

if we don't get into the nattys, I want Penn. State in the Cotton. Would buy pennants, programs, buttons, etc.
  5. P

D Anderson National Player of the Week on offense

Does Darius have a shot as the Heisman?
  6. P

OU's Boren might be stepping down

I like him. he's a member of my religious tribe, the DOC.
  7. P

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Pokes

yeah, if we can hold them to under 40 I feel we have a chance.
  8. P

What's the future of the Iron Skillet?

Dunno. I tend to be a traditionalist. But I feel a real negativity over here in Dallas. If it can't be fun, let's drop it. Part of it is sour grapes in their part because they r no longer in big time football. But that's their fault. Don't think I want them in our conference. They live in a...
  9. P

Kenny Hill

Give him a B plus, due to the nature of the opposition. If he does this against Okie St. he gets an A plus.
  10. P

Gameday Thread, Iron Skillet Edition

Any Hill boo birds left?
  11. P

see the Hill boo birds have settled down.
  12. P

This is faaaaaaaar from over.
  13. P

good goal line stand