• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Obvious Troll

1. Obvious Troll

Ewers vs Manning

I could care less
  2. Obvious Troll

Coach Dykes' Post Game Comments RE: Coordinators

Honest take, you were never one of my favorite posters, until now.
  3. Obvious Troll

Coach Dykes' Post Game Comments RE: Coordinators

"They" are still here, "they" will still be here. This is the hotel California for "them".
  4. Obvious Troll

FWST: TCU extends contract of its athletic director, whose mission is clear: Keep it going

I resent the insinuated resemblance between me and humpty alligator. Is OP union certified, with 7 unique trolling qual cards and a decade of experience in the craft? Not likely.
  5. Obvious Troll

FWST: How TCU snapped its two-game losing streak and embarrassed BYU

Why is Steven Johnson such a better sportswriter than Muck? We may never know the answer.
  6. Obvious Troll

Gameday Thread: Nicholls State vs TCU

This really is hard to watch for a sure win.
  7. Obvious Troll

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

The B12 is teetering in a precarious position now with only 16 teams. If really want some security and prestige, BY needs to go all the way to 20, plus any basketball only teams.
  8. Obvious Troll

UConn for down home southern bbq and hospitality. Memphis to bring the B12 closer to the Atlantic coast.
  9. Obvious Troll

Before the dust fully settles, add Memphis, UConn, Oregon State and Washington State. No real reason, just do it.
  10. Obvious Troll

AU works. ASU is extra baggage. Utah pulls its weight and is a good travel partner for CO. For OR/WA The Big 12 offers better travel costs and some regional rivalries remain intact. If BY can pull off bringing OR and WA to the Big 12, no amount of accolades will do him justice. Would be scheissing...
  11. Obvious Troll

I can feel it in my bones. This entire board is anxiously awaiting word that Memphis is joining Colorado to the Big 12.