• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by MinFrog

1. M

Patterson's Instagram Update

How much does he regret this past year? Spent a year in burnt orange for nothing.
  2. M

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

The fact that you call it ‘bringing more of the Baylor rape scandal’ is very telling. I despise his dad, but I have tried to learn as much about his role in it as I can. Along with EVERYONE at tcu supporting it, it’s tough for me to still try and justify hating the guy.
  3. M

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

If I am Briles, the last thing I want to do is address/acknowledge the past. By all accounts, he wasn't involved. Why on earth would he have to address it every time he takes a new job? People just want to pile on and virtue signal. Move on.
  4. M

Sonny considers hiring KB

I would start with TCU having the Heisman runner-up at QB and top 3 WR. And the RB is at least as good as what they have.
  5. M

Arkansas YPG last year = 471; TCU = 455. He outgained us with lesser weapons and against tougher defenses. Yeah, he is a hell of an OC. do some research for yourself: https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21
  6. M

GP hiring guys no one wanted, versus SD hiring guys that everyone wants has to be obvious to everyone, right? I hate Art Briles with everything I have, but Kendal is his own man. Not sure what his involvement was in the whole situation, but a whole bunch of people at TCU seem to be ok with it...
  7. M

Garrett Riley to Clemson

First, I trust Sonny 100% to find someone. Not worried. Second, isn't it nice to be in a spot where asst coaches are getting poached by the big boys? No one EVER wanted a GP assistant cause they were terrible - now we are hiring guys who are desired. I LOVE IT.
  8. M

Sam Jackson is in the transfer portal

Getting Howard will soften the blow here.
  9. M

Selling 1 Ticket for Natty, Section 550

Is this still for sale?
  10. M

Do you still have this one for sale?

Do you still have this one for sale?
  11. M

Newy interviewed an emotional Coach P about the title game

For sure the past few years he lost his fastball. But if he had made a smooth transition and not gone to UT, everyone would have been sad but understandable. To basically fail for 3 years, then bail midseason just to show up in Austin - pretty crappy.
  12. M

The dude drug TCU out of the doldrums and onto the national stage. That is the reason he got a statue. But then he bailed mid-season and showed up at a rival to coach against TCU. That was a pretty crappy thing to do. And now he has to watch the team he assembled go play for a championship the...
  13. M

He didn't go back to Utah State or NM State with his buddy to pass time. He went to UT to beat TCU.
  14. M

Tough to reconcile these tears with running to UT as soon as he possibly could to try and beat his players. It has to be one or the other and for me actions speak louder than words/tears. Maybe he really regrets joining UT now, but it is what it is. Joining UT was a really petty move any way...
  15. M

Looking for 1 ticket

Still available, I will send a PM.