• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by maximilian

1. maximilian

Random: When and How did Sports Hate enter your heart?

Dwyane Wade shooting more Free Throws than the entire Mavs team in the finals. The entire city of St. Louis can get nuked tomorrow.
  2. maximilian

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

The amateur legal advice in here is just top notch. Every time this happens, I will repost this video. It's the only one you need to watch to effectively understand the relationship between an LEO and the citizenry, and why you DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE, NOR CONSENT TO ANY SEARCH.
  3. maximilian

NFL Combine Thread

Him bulking to 207 is the most impressive part. Folks swore up and down he'd only get to 185-190. If he runs like we think he can, he will vault up the boards.
  4. maximilian

DMN: TCU RB Sewo Olonilua squats 705 lbs twice in front of teammates

Gonna need you to post a vid of this workout in a tweet reply to one of our recruits to show them they don't even lift. Otherwise how will anyone know you lift?
  5. maximilian

NCAA going to review new transfer rules put into to place this past season

Right. A person enters into a transaction because of the perceived benefit he or she will realize, to the best information available at the time.
  6. maximilian

Wow, Card and Krueger. Never heard of that.
  7. maximilian

And you're hitting on a big component of the critique of minimum wage: the one size fits all mentality is dumb at best, dangerous and disingenuous at worst.
  8. maximilian

The reality is that people romanticize college football. Namely, all of us as fans. We love CFB, as much as we complain about everything about it. Paying players would massively change what CFB would look like, and many don't want to see that happen. I'm not offering an opinion one way or...
  9. maximilian

People in these discussions resort to fixed-pie fallacies more often than not. An economic transaction occurs and someone benefits, but it must have come at the expense of someone else. My favorite comment about that was something to the effect of: "Now I know [insert big corporation] pays...
  10. maximilian

The real minimum wage is always zero, no matter what the law dictates. The obligation should always be on minimum wage advocates to explain how wages can be artificially raised without simultaneously reducing the amount of labor that will be hired. The magic number right now seems to be...
  11. maximilian

Dixon?

Alok, if nothing else, gave us a body down low. JD is a warrior, but he's really getting exposed when he's left out there all game at either the 4 or 5.
  12. maximilian

Dixon?

I actually think TCU should be very proud of how they've played with teams like KU and ISU. It's losing to a very bad OSU (and almost losing to them at home) and getting swept by OU and their unpaid Larry Bird look-alike that will leave this team wondering what could have been.
  13. maximilian

Dixon?

If all those are true, then that reflects poorly on JD's talent identification.
  14. maximilian

Dixon?

Hey, keep in mind that TJ gave us Kenrich Williams, who is the best player to come out of TCU in 20 years. I'd go to war with 5 Kenny's on the court. I have high hopes for Samuel, but Vlad was also a really good college center, who we miss dearly right now, with the front court's inability to...
  15. maximilian

Frogs v Sooners Hoops

He's gonna put on his oversized dress shirt from Kohl's, a Toby Keith tie, and practice asking customers what it's going to take to get them in a new F150 today.