• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Chew

1. Chew

Final thoughts and I am moving forward...

My sign? Ok, Bill Engvall. No delusion here, as I have felt this team has performed well beyond the sum of its parts all year. This season was largely unprecedented as first year coaches and rebuilt teams generally have a steep learning curve. Did the team lose badly yesterday? scheiss yes they...
  2. Chew

Final thoughts and I am moving forward...

Yeah…it’s not that bad and you should probably step away from the edge. But if you feel inclined to jump from that roof top then go for it I guess. There was a metric scheiss ton of good that happened this year. That’s not going to disappear because we got smoked by Mike Tyson in his prime.
  3. Chew

What the Heck

From my non coaching perspective, the difference was Georgia planned to dominate and the Frogs planned to manage the game. The comments from the head coaches, right before kick, off drove that home. I can’t tell you what CSD said with out going to the transcript, but I can absolutely tell you...
  4. Chew

Patterson Needs an Invite to the Championship game (on TCU dime)

Eh, if he wasn't at UT and the split had gone better then I agree. However, it didn't and GP has tons of money that he made while coaching at TCU. He can swing a VIP Box or tickets.
  5. Chew

Navy Transfer

Easiest way to find out is to go to your local Navy recruiting office. You can volunteer to carry out any service obligation he has. Or something like that.
  6. Chew

The ESPN Oracle has spoken...

I didn’t feel disrespected until I read this.
  7. Chew

NCAA: College Football Playoff rankings predictions: First top 25 projections led by Georgia; TCU at No. 6

Pretty sure the only way 12-1 gets us in is if the team can take control and just dominate the last portion of the schedule. Even then I think it’s too little too late. I think game control has been the missing piece this year, and it will likely be used against us. Here’s to winning out!
  8. Chew

Week 7: Other Games Thread

That’s some dark humor, Doc. You good?
  9. Chew

this week's carter boys is ....

Didn’t know where to put this, but it’s a result of the win against Oklahoma.
  10. Chew

247 Sports: TCU NT Damonic Williams discusses Frogs' fall camp

Yeah, I picked up on that In your post. I was just scheissing around with my response. Kaz the professional was not my concern. I’ve used his programming several times and seen great results. Kaz the person might have had some people questioning him though due to previous affiliations. I’m glad...
  11. Chew

247 Sports: TCU NT Damonic Williams discusses Frogs' fall camp

I don’t know about that being a secret, man. Kaz doesn’t seem like the quite type. I’ve seen the IG videos…He’s louder than hell when leading stretching warmups.
  12. Chew

TCU Football tweet (Kaz)

I’ve gotta admit that I’m excited to see where his programming takes the team. I used a program developed by him and a few other trainers when applying to jobs in Air Force Special Operations. The workouts were obviously geared towards different objectives, but the results were positive. Kaz...
  13. Chew

Ewers visiting TCU tomorrow…

I wasn’t asked, but I don’t give a darn. Sign him up. Hell, sign all the highly regarded players up. Let’s see what kind of magic this coaching staff has.
  14. Chew

247 Sports: Injuries continue to be a big concern for TCU interim HC Jerry Kill

Clint Renfro? I seem to recall him participating in just about everything at practice. It seemed to me that he just preferred track to football.