1. Limey Frog

Coach Avalos' defense

#HuntTogether
  2. Limey Frog

Spring football

Cameron Smith is Bud Clark's father?
  3. Limey Frog

Coach Avalos' defense

He also said we would go 11-1 last year, so there's that. But the defense can't get worse, and few people can manage to be wrong all the time.
  4. Limey Frog

Spring football

With the amount of new offensive linemen we picked up in the portal, there was never any chance they'd be looking game-ready as a unit after one week of spring practice. I won't panic about this until late August.
  5. Limey Frog

Spring football

Yeah, Mahomes was amazing at Tech. Their defense was just bad enough to waste it all. Seals looks set to be a solid QB. If last year taught us anything, it's that at this level there's no substitute for experience. We lost eight seniors to the NFL and went from... well, y'all know what...
  6. Limey Frog

Spring football

No it isn't.
  7. Limey Frog

SB Nation: TCU swept in Big 12 road series at Cincinnati

We've got 'em right where we want 'em.
  8. Limey Frog

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

FSU and Clemson to Big Ten confirmed. They don't bother denying anything they aren't about to shamelessly do.
  9. Limey Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

He was probably captain of Hufflepuff.
  10. Limey Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

I'd be very surprised if there isn't a Harry Potter class in TCU's course catalog somewhere. Not saying there should be, but I expect there is.
  11. Limey Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

Good for Willie Nelson. Why would he want to be allowed on the campus of an institution that has tossers like this guy teaching classes:
  12. Limey Frog

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Looks like it. Unclear where this proposal might go. In this form almost certainly nowhere from what I've heard commenters say. Obviously CFB needs a new governing subdivision. The big question is whether the Big Ten and SEC will let everyone else play or just take another dozen programs from...
  13. Limey Frog

FWST: Why Sonny Dykes is excited about TCU’s new defense

O-lines usually take longer to get up to speed as a cohesive unit than defensive pass rush. And we're building one from scratch out of a group of about 15 transfers, so I would be worried if our defensive front wasn't winning battles in practice right now.