• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Kipster198

1. Kipster198

Night game in Ames

Anybody else click the picture to check the price of gas in 2013?
  2. Kipster198

Frogs v Sooners

So fun! Yet, really weird to be so in command the second half excitement wasn’t very high in either game.
  3. Kipster198

Big 12 2023 Schedules?

Hey... What is in your underwear???
  4. Kipster198

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

What do you mean by this? You know more than what was said in the Pepper Hamilton report?
  5. Kipster198

LA Travel Thread

Sitting on a plane at DFW awaiting takeoff. There are probably more than 100 fellow Frogs on this flight. This is crazy! 19 hours until kickoff and even more of us are heading out there. We can't wait to get out there with the rest of you! Go FROGS!
  6. Kipster198

Female dog

Fiesta. Or, even better, Natty. (We already have Rose (Miniature Schnuazer) & Alamo “Allie” (Giant Schnauzer).
  7. Kipster198

Student Section

Four donors donate $111,000 each. Sounds like a good way to help propel us to the playoffs for the first time & I imagine we have four donors that could justify that. I might be good at spending other people's money- maybe I should run for public office!
  8. Kipster198

Student Section

Incredible job by them again today! Can we please get some big donors to buy 6,000 tickets & give them to our entire student body for Saturday morning? Charter a ton of busses & get them there to support the team. They’ve been a HUGE part of our success at home this year- the team loves &...
  9. Kipster198

WFAA: TCU-Texas Tech tickets are going to cost a pretty penny

Creative! Hopefully we run out of fireworks tomorrow afternoon!
  10. Kipster198

Corn Dogs

11. Kipster198

Corn Dogs

Can you smell them when you look at this picture?
  12. Kipster198

Luke Fickell & Gary Patterson

Reread what I wrote. You just reiterated the exact point I made.
  13. Kipster198

I’m not hating on Gary. At all. I’m simply being realistic that the fire & passion we saw against Baylor was there because Gary wasn’t. My son & I drove to Manhattan 7 days before the Baylor game. The team had ZERO energy in Manhattan, or the games leading up to that game.
  14. Kipster198

I hate to admit it; but I really, really like Aranda. The Baylor hate is always there, but the anti-Briles vitriol has definitely waned. I respect him a ton. That last play had me celebrating & hating myself for celebrating. What a crazy few weeks this has been!