• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by JurisFrog

1. J

CBS Sports: Poll Attacks: One AP voter doesn’t seem to realize undefeated TCU beat Nevada

I am skeptical of the ranking. But I love this Poll Attacks column!
  2. J

That was fast! New AD announcement!

I have both heard about it and had a negative experience with him. This was years ago. Perhaps he has mellowed.
  3. J

Dude. You are drunk or something. STOP.
  4. J

Will Deep have a job next week? That is the real question.
  5. J

Andy Dalton having great game

Cinci does not deserve Andy. That team is horrid, the team culture blows. They lost the game because of a record-setting 150+ yards in penalties committed by a bunch of thugs wearing tiger helmets. Their fans hate him because he is a good guy and not a thug. The ownership is not committed to...
  6. J

My thoughts on the Patterson / A&M smoke

Yesterday, GP really talked a lot about his staying at TCU and deciding not to coach elsewhere. The quote I'm referring to is copied below. As one who has tried to decipher his press conferences over the years, I think the following: 1. He did speak to boosters, and possibly boosters who are...
  7. J

Seven Years Ago Today

Was so late at night. I ran outside and yelled at the top of my lungs. Then bought tix to LA.
  8. J

An Aggie Coworker...

Thanks for the info turtleneck. That has been Patterson's pattern at every extension.
  9. J

Lubbock Avalanche-Journal: Clash of cultures: Tough-minded TCU takes down Texas Tech

Kudos to the commenter below the article who said that Tceh needed to be demoted to a lower conference so that they could have mid-major success like Boise State. Delicious.
  10. J

Texas Fan on Game Day Experience (after Saturday night)

People pick on every detail because every detail is shoved fully into our psyche. It is inescapable. I too don't like the presentation at TCU but I get why we do it. And for what we are doing, we are doing it well. However I must admit, in the last two years of attending the UT games in...
  11. J

Am doubting you Hill bashers played sports

At any skill positions because if you had you would know what happened yesterday. If you have played hoops (every position is a skill position) or football (qb, wr, long snapper, or kicker/punter (arguments could be made for other positions)) or baseball (any position) at a first-team varsity...
  12. J

Fun pre-game things to do in Ames

Actually I would really like to go there someday. I have heard it is a nice campus and I enjoyed reading the post.