• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by JogginFrog

1. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Frimodt with an 8-birdie 66 to move up to T3 going into the final round. He's 3 back of the individual leader.
  2. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

@First Tee Frog, would love to hear your thoughts on how the staff is working to develop players, and any progress reports on the new practice facility.
  3. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Not that every school hosts tournaments (or does so locally), but between Florida, Ohio/WV, Texas, Arizona and UT/CO, the new Big XII offers an amazing array of course and grass types. Team results this year were rough, but Alcorn will soon have a new facility to show off, can say he coached a...
  4. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU men are on the course at Whispering Pines for the Big XII Championship, and conditions look good for scoring if the early leaderboard is an indication. As hoped, Gustav Frimodt is back in the lineup, along with Wilt (par or better in 6 of his last 7 rounds), Beauchamp, Petruzzelli, and...
  5. JogginFrog

Des Moines Register: TCU women's basketball player Sydney Harris transferring to Iowa State

She stepped up when the Frogs needed her. Good luck to Sydney when not playing TCU.
  6. JogginFrog

Miami Herald: Hanna Cavinder returning to UM after one-year hiatus. Twin sister Haley might join her

Seeing how LSU built a national championship gymnastics squad in no small part by leveraging the platforms of two NIL/social media megastars, I would not be so quick to dismiss the impact of the transfer. There is very little money in women's pro sports and quite a bit of money in...
  7. JogginFrog

Frogs Advance to Third Straight NCEA Semifinal (GoFrogs - Equestrian)

Frogs lose to the Ponies in the final, pretty convincingly. Tough finish to another excellent year. https://big12sports.com/news/2024/4/20/equestrian-frogs-earn-ncea-national-runner-up-title.aspx
  8. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU women had 2 good rounds at the Big 12 Championship. They were third on Thursday after shooting +7, and they closed today with an even better +5. And they got good contributions from Megan Winans and Sofie Dimitrova, both of whom finished top 30, as did Sofia Barroso Sa. One bad round...
  9. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Hoge letting everyone know how he felt about missing the Masters. Otherwise, this week's leaderboard looks just like last week's: Scheff, Aberg, Morikawa.
  10. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU women will be in action Thursday through Saturday for the Big XII Championship at Houston Oaks. Scoring: https://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=28825 Following last week's performance, TCU jumped 8 spots in the rankings to 58th, which would be the third team...
  11. JogginFrog

Masters Fantasy Foursome 2024

And @ShreveFrog takes runner-up honors. Thanks to all who played!
  12. JogginFrog

Masters Fantasy Foursome 2024

Congrats, @Putt4Purple! My connectivity is spotty away from home, so I am having trouble accessing final scores, but with 4 holes left, your lead looked quite secure. Nice work! Wish I could join at Railhead, but it's about a 16-hour drive. So, don't let the beer get warm on my behalf!
  13. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU men finish T2 in Iowa with a balanced effort that saw all 5 players finish in the top 40. Wilt and Beauchamp both posted Top 20 finishes. Something to build on in a challenging year.
  14. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU men with their best round of the season Saturday morning in Iowa, shooting 67-68-68-71 for the first-round lead. May have been the best career rounds for Wilt, Beauchamp and Petruzzelli, but can't seem to confirm via stats at GoFrogs.com. Frogs dropped back to T2 as a team after round 2...
  15. JogginFrog

TCU Golf 2023-2024

TCU men are in action today for 36 holes at Finkbine Golf Course in Iowa City in the Hawkeye Invitational. A previous version of the course, Old Finkbine, is famed as the location of my dad's lowest-ever round (65), as well as a possibly true story about a 500-yard drive aided by an adjacent...