• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by James Penny

1. James Penny

OT - Movies thread

I just got Hulu (thank you tmobile). What are the must see Series/Movies on there currently?
  2. James Penny

OT: As TCU grows, nearby neighborhoods are making moves to block student housing (FWST)

Liked for "diddle your girlfriend". I really enjoyed diddling my girlfriend at tcu.
  3. James Penny

MLB 2023 Thread

I feel like an outsider visiting the board as a visiting fan to a tcu football game. Nope... Just a TCU grad and current AZ resident loving that we're in another series against a team that spends way more money than we do. Go Dbacks!
  4. James Penny

2024 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities

$1.2 to $1.6 million per year. No wonder you are OK with TCUs high cost. Lol.
  5. James Penny

Sounds like your kids are more awesome than my kids. And I've got 3 smart, hard working, talented kids (thanks to my wife of course). OK.. Maybe 2 out of 3. Or.. You've got way way more money than I do to pay for it. Either way.. Kudos. We need more good people hiring and leading other good...
  6. James Penny

I went to TCU, where I met my amazing wife. My parents also met at tcu. We are beyond blessed with our family and careers, and certainly appreciate the role tcu played in that. With 3 kids nearing college age, I always hoped at least one of them would end up a frog. But then the cost...
  7. James Penny

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

The most talented and best looking TCU basketball player ever.
  8. James Penny

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Wow! That's alot of BIG names and face time to kick out.
  9. James Penny

Aggies break ground

Did they really put a cow riding in the back of a pickup truck in that rendering?
  10. James Penny

Friday weather for Game 1 - HIGH 96°, Saturday weather HIGH 94°

Seems like a weird place to compare the weather to. But... My boys and I were at Big Bend and Terlingua, TX a few days ago. Beautiful down there.
  11. James Penny

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

https://qz.com/exactly-who-is-the-investor-behind-virgin-orbits-failed-1850288151 Anybody know this dude...
  12. James Penny

FWST: The story behind Eddie Lampkin’s puzzling criticism of coach Jamie Dixon

You know what I'm shocked about?!? That like 6 of you have subscriptions to the Star Telegram. Do you really each pay for that garbage, or is there a super secret way to read these articles without subscribing?