• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Infantryvetfrog

1. Infantryvetfrog

Is this a TCU decision ?

Happened to drive by the Hulen location last night on way to Target. They had BEAT MICHIGAN under their sign. All is right with the world.
  2. Infantryvetfrog

Name Brand Bias

I was at the game and both teams looked horrendous. Honestly, best thing was seeing the leprechaun jumping around. TCU’s in stadium audio/video production much better.
  3. Infantryvetfrog

Antoine Hicks graduating tmmrw

Likely so. Sandhill and Malone ranges…oh the memories.
  4. Infantryvetfrog

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

I was at 9:07. Had my eyes on those seats and they went purple 20 seconds before I was able to choose them. Lmao.
  5. Infantryvetfrog

Nat title game

Flying out tomorrow for the game. Literally just got back to the office from picking up a new raincoat at REI.
  6. Infantryvetfrog

OT - Need the Board's input on FW private schools

I have a kindergartener at TVS and my wife and I are very happy with the school. We toured FWCD, TVS, and AS last year. Best recommendation for your friend is to advise him go to numerous prospective student activities on campus at each school. We went to at least 5 or 6 events each at both...
  7. Infantryvetfrog

4 Tickets for NIT Round 3 - Free

Ended up buying too many tickets for tonight's game. Free to any frog...
  8. Infantryvetfrog

If you can see this, welcome to the new board.

Love the new look gents. Only issue is my profile pic is gone now. I went to my profile and click on the pic icon but I receive an error message indicating I do not have permission.