• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Heardler

1. H

Where Are You Staying in LA?

Walking in LA? Nobody walks in LA...
  2. H

John Denton retiring from TCU in January 2023

So bummed to see him walk away but man, oh man, did he ever make a mark on this university.
  3. H

GoFrogs: TCU legend Khadevis Robinson named new Director of Track and Field.

As critical as I (and a lot of my fellow track alumns) have been at the complacency of the AD's office regarding a track and field program that had gone nowhere in almost twenty years, this reverses that course with one stroke of the pen. BRAVO on an outstanding hire. We got a great one.
  4. H

RA'SHAAD SAMPLES - crootin'

Definitely worth the $7,000 I spent to travel from Croatia to get to Carter 30 minutes before kickoff.
  5. H

Obinna Eze Fund --- Update on his situation

If double d did it I have no excuse.done.
  6. H

Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread

If Oregon loses in conference, which they probably will, the P12 is once again irrelevant in the playoff picture. Perhaps expansion wouldn't be such a bad idea after all elitist a holes.
  7. H

Brian Estridge's B12 expansion candidates

Franky speaking, I think it would be better than what the Pac 12 has rolled out for the past several years. If this new B12 group scheduled a head to head series with them I think there's a damn good chance we'd end up on top.
  8. H

Saturday Tradition: Pac-12 commissioner gives insight on when Pac-12 will make realignment decision

Perhaps the writer should take a look at University academic rankings before making such an asinine comment... Oregon, Oregon St., Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Arizona St, Washington St. and Washington are all ranked lower than TCU in US News rankings for example. Some far, far lower.
  9. H

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Don't let the door knob hit you where the Good Lord split you...
  10. H

What's the Deal with Carp?

Look at Brantley since 2018. He is doing that WITH defensive shifts deployed against him. Boggs and Gwynn absolutely were better but they too pale in comparison to hitters like Cobb or Mantle and they never faced defensive shift baseball like you see today. Eras are almost impossible to compare...
  11. H

Wade Boggs, Tony Gwynn and Michael Brantley are special examples of elite lefthanded batters who feast(ed) on defensive vulnerabilities. They are in the top 1% of batters who've ever played the game. Carp, while we love him, just ain't that level of talent.
  12. H

The defensive shifts teams are employing have destroyed his career.
  13. H

Last Post

Thank you for all that you did to make each day a little sweeter by providing a forum where our love for our Frogs could not only be nourished but continue to grow. May God's blessing shower upon you in Heaven and may those you left behind find comfort and strength in knowing that you are...
  14. H

Well my friends

If as you say the disease would have afflicted a terrorist instead of you, they'd have succumbed in a fraction of the time and with none of the dignity, strength and inspiration that you have exhibited throughout this battle. God bless you.
  15. H

Dan Jenkins RIP

I had the absolute pleasure of having two one-on-one lunches with Stan Lee in his trailer on a couple of the Marvel movies I worked on. Arguably, Dan was on the same level as Stan in terms of the impact he had in his field of work. Rest in peace...