• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by gp4prez

1. G

Washington Caucasians?

Washington Turncoats Washington Miscreants Washington Chameleons In all serious, the washington statesmen might be a good name for them...
  2. G

Richardson gone

That only waives ACT/SAT test requirements for admissions... I don't think this situation with DR has anything to do with SAT or ACT scores but is academic.
  3. G

Big Ten Network only TV coverage?

If you have Uverse TV its being aired on both BTN and one of the alternate sports channels, perhaps some of you get that alt channel....
  4. G

James Sylvester-Vote!

Hey everyone. Let’s all take a moment to vote and help James Sylvester win this... https://www.vype.com/vype-setx-preseason-defensive-lineman-of-the-year-poll
  5. G

Jerry world roll call

4 here
  6. G

DMN: Four-star RB flips commitment from Mississippi State to TCU

So I looked up his stats. I would say he didn't decline at all. His touches went down from his sophomore to Jr and Jr to Sr seasons for whatever reason (Offensive philosophy change or maybe they had another stud RB they wanted to get touches) His Yds per run avg stayed pretty flat through 3...
  7. G

Do you believe that you can win this fight...

If it hasn’t been done yet, media dept needs to use that song in a hype video!
  8. G

GP signals Riley to call off the dogs!

I get what you are saying but that tells me you just don’t know TCU football or coach P that well, or haven’t been watching that long... When we win the toss we defer because Patterson believes in his defense and wants to challenge them to make a statement. We punt instead of going for it on...
  9. G

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Jayhawks

56-9 TCU There will be concern that we didn't order enough fireworks in the 3rd but us going into clock eating mode along with 4th quarter rain will slow the wave of frog scoring. Kansas gets those three field goals back from last season but that is ALL they get.
  10. G

Lightning in KSU

Also showing 80% chance of thunderstorms around 5PM so this game may be played in segments if it starts at or near 3pm
  11. G

That Offensive Pass Interference was a really bad call

If it hasn't been done, would someone post the dead horse gif and wrap this thread up? All sides have been debated and surely every point made. End result is still a 5-0 TCU who plays KSU this weekend. #EyesUpKeepClimbing
  12. G

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Cats

TCU 34 KSU 23
  13. G

Diehards: TCU faces easiest remaining schedule of any undefeated P5 team based on record

If we go through our schedule and championship game undefeated we are in the playoff. If we drop one then it depends on which media darling, big state schools are left with 1 (2 if Ohio State) loss. But if it's too much of a stretch I don't think they leave us out in lieu of another 1 loss...
  14. G

Congrats Frogs

Sour grapes! I'll take the bait...All three calls referenced were the right calls. Interception was bobbled until DB's foot was out of bounds, "late hit" was in fact initiated at the sideline not out of bounds and lastly receiver did push off and had done so throughout the game so the refs...