• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by gohornedfrogs

1. gohornedfrogs

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

I actually miss going to a store to rent videos. It reminds me of a time when I could get out of the house for just a few minutes without any kids or a wife nagging me, lol. Now I have to do all the searching online for things for everybody to watch...while they are nagging me!
  2. gohornedfrogs

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

I’m sure the millions you are giving to NIL will right the ship, tough guy.
  3. gohornedfrogs

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

You’re right. We should just replace him with the next Mike Krzyzewski.
  4. gohornedfrogs

Dac accused of sexual assault?

You don’t have to click.
  5. gohornedfrogs

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Grandfathering in Rutgers, Indiana, Purdue, NC State, Maryland, Vandy, Minnesota, Virginia, Northwestern, Pitt and Illinois would be a joke. Hell, what exactly has Arkansas done in the last 30+ years? Miss St. is a very average program as well and would barely make the cut if based on...
  6. gohornedfrogs

YouTube: Gary Goes Baylor

Magnolia silos.
  7. gohornedfrogs

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Even if he does finish DFL in every signature event, he’ll win more money than he could possibly have collected through NIL deals. When you add the endorsement deals he’s signing, it won’t even be close. I can’t believe there were people —albeit a small number — who said he should stay in...
  8. gohornedfrogs

CBS 11: Fort Worth police warn TCU students about prowler

The Prowler sounds like a villain from a 1960s Batman tv episode. Who says prowler anymore?
  9. gohornedfrogs

KU Football game scheduled in Arrowhead Stadium in KC

So, uh, when do they start the construction?
  10. gohornedfrogs

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Ha! Now that I think of it, I read that story a while back. I'm betting he's not getting any Christmas cards from his fellow coaches. Makes you wonder...was someone at GolfStat behind the cyber attack! We now have a corporate espionage thriller ready to go in the niche college golf...
  11. gohornedfrogs

TCU Golf 2023-2024

Maybe one day, we'll find which college coach (or former coach) made the money off that move away from GolfStat. What a disaster. They had a really good thing going and torpedoed it.
  12. gohornedfrogs

KWTX: Former TCU defensive coordinator set to become Midway’s head coach

No. Midway has always been its own independent district. It started in Woodway, TX and then moved to Hewitt, TX as the school grew. The name Midway means mid way between Waco and McGregor on Highway 84.