• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogsMcGee

1. F

GoFrogs: No. 5 TCU Baseball Clinches Series With 6-3 Lead

I think we almost always played in some pretty challenging tournaments in the first two weeks. Also, 6-0 is tough against any competition.
  2. F

UCLA vs TCU Game #3

Tolle out of the lineup again today. Hopefully just resting.
  3. F

KAIT: Arkansas State football to meet TCU, Georgia Tech in future buy games

If you are offering me a road game against SMU that I probably wont go to again (awful stadium / experience) or a home game against Arkansas St that will be included in my season ticket package, give me the latter.
  4. F

3 Frogs selected on Day 2 of the MLB Draft

Any of our expected incoming kids get picked?
  5. F

Friday weather for Game 1 - HIGH 96°, Saturday weather HIGH 94°

We had a very mild spring so I have no reason to believe we will be any more acclimated to the heat than them. Not sure I heard, was Tre’s late removal from the last game cramping or something worse? Hope he’s good and all are hydrated.
  6. F

Sec baseball overrated. Yes and No.

Well, they do have 8 of the last 15 national champions, spread across 6 different programs. Also 4 of the last 5 with no repeated programs. Over the past 5 years, the SEC has had a total of 17 teams make it to Omaha, no years with less than 3. It's by far the best conference top to bottom and...
  7. F

247 Sports: TCU 2023 spring camp: More confident, receiver Major Everhart is making plays

Dont feel too bad for him. He's had a 10 year NFL career and made over $20M.
  8. F

GoFrogs: #10 TCU Horned Frogs at Shriners Hospitals for Children College Classic Preview

Any luck with a streaming link? Astros page has something else on.
  9. F

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

So who is pitching tonight?
  10. F

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

Ready to shut these little piggy fans up.
  11. F

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

7:35 first pitch
  12. F

2023 Frog Baseball

D1baseball preview is projecting Savage to move from the bullpen to be our 3rd starter alongside Cam and Vanderhei. I'd guess that some of the freshmen get chances on Tuesdays.
  13. F

2023 Frog Baseball

An insight on the fan club vs normal tickets for next weekend? Website is not very descriptive. I assume it's all GA and that the normal tickets will have normal concessions access.
  14. F

TCU at Kansas Game thread…

Was worried that Lampkin tore his Achilles when he went down. So glad he came back out and it wasn’t that. Hopefully he can heal up in the next week and we can keep rolling.