• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frognosticator

1. Frognosticator

Hailey Van Lith to TCU?

Gary Patterson to KSU.
  2. Frognosticator

Spring football

Screen passes were the bane of our offense too.
  3. Frognosticator

What happened to "Eight"

Turn me on deadman.
  4. Frognosticator

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

The only thing amusing will be the look on your face when the ACC explodes and your left out in the cold.
  5. Frognosticator

FWST: Jamie Dixon signs contract extension with TCU

Only the delusional and mind-numbingly stupid.
  6. Frognosticator

SB Nation: TCU guard/forward Sydney Harris enters transfer portal

I guess those walk ons are better than we expected.
  7. Frognosticator

TCU FOOTBALL - AWAY GAME TICKETS

Based on actual attendance, shouldn’t the SMU game be considered a home game?
  8. Frognosticator

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Or like going to a Pitt football and basketball board. Hell, pretty much all sports at Pitt. But we see your point.
  9. Frognosticator

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

Well let me put it another way. Pitt with Dixon: 11 NCAA appearances in 13 seasons. Pitt in the 8 years since: 1 NCAA appearance. That's called regression. TCU before Dixon: 7 appearances in 77 years, 2 wins (the first NCAA tourney was in 1939). TCU with Dixon: 4 appearances in 8...
  10. Frognosticator

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

TCU made it to the NCAA tournament three years in a row for the first time in their history. Complaining about that is ridiculous. Only a delusional idiot would consider this season a failure.
  11. Frognosticator

Compared to what we were, it’s amazing. We sucked. Now we don’t. But go ahead and keep complaining troll.
  12. Frognosticator

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at OSU Series Preview

Tolle for MVP. What a performance