• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by froggrad08

1. F

FWST: Here’s the latest on TCU star freshman R.J. Nembhard

Cross your fingers on Samuel. I wonder if we will get another Grad Transfer like Hamdy?
  2. F

Just looked on roster and you are right. Dunno why I thought he was a senior. Glad to have him back another year after this. All the depth we can use.
  3. F

A Robs final season. Sure he is energized to finish strong for the team. I also have to admit it was nice to see Olden start landing some shots. When he’s on..he’s a major threat from behind the arc. Was quite impressive.
  4. F

Oh oh

Truly feel for the kid. Just can’t catch a break. Anyone know if he is still eligible for a medical redshirt this year? Or has that ship sailed?
  5. F

Hoops Thread: Frogs v Horns

So many free throws missed this half. Hate leaving points out there.
  6. F

Too early for 2018 W-L predictions? Of course not.

9-3. Losses to Ohio State, Oklahoma, and WVU.
  7. F

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Give me Waddle, Chase, Brule, Coburn, Washington, and Filitonga for Christmas please.
  8. F

Texas Tech future

Dakota Allen is coming back. That helps their defense a ton. Good thing we don’t have to see Keke Coutee again. He declared for draft.
  9. F

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

Look- reality is we all know it’s true.
  10. F

2018 Recruiting Thread

Probably true..but I also think that he is a different style running back.
  11. F

2018 Recruiting Thread

Warning them of the potential Raider Rash is not negative recruiting. It’s a true statement and fair warning.
  12. F

Herm Edwards interested in #TexasTech's David Gibbs for their DC job

Felt like Dave Gibbs helped them improve some on Def. would make them even weaker next year if he leaves.
  13. F

RB question

Josh Corbin out of FL is coming his weekend for an OV. Luper needs to lock him up too.
  14. F

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

Honestly, I hope CDC left some good names internally and externally he recommends. However, Boschini and BOR will knock it out of the park. They are great group at hiring.
  15. F

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

Jeff....Long.... anyone? *crickets*