• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogAbroad

1. FrogAbroad

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Throughout history, numerous societal changes have sparked fears or predictions of civilization's demise or of major negative consequences. Here are several notable examples: The Industrial Revolution: This period transformed largely agrarian, rural societies into industrialized, urban ones. It...
  2. FrogAbroad

A&M vs Vanderbilt

After the SWC folded we began our search for a new home. First there was the WAC which was a 5-year residency. Then we moved to C-USA for another four years, followed by the MWC and then (drum roll!) we got that invite to and joined the Big East, for...uhm...what, about 45 minutes? Finally...
  3. FrogAbroad

A&M vs Vanderbilt

The Big Time College Football Industry is shrinking, with money increasingly moving to stronger hands. I liken it to the US automobile industry of, say, a century ago. There was Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, Packard, Studebaker, Hudson, Nash, Buick, Oldsmobile, and many others. As some...
  4. FrogAbroad

FWST: College sports is run by football, so why is the Big 12 betting big on basketball?

College football is heading for a merger of the B10 and SEC in 24 months or less. That entity will basically control broadcasts of the college football industry, and will very heavily favor the two biggies, to the detriment of other conferences, who will be relegated to picking up the crumbs...
  5. FrogAbroad

SB Nation: TCU Football to host Sam Houston in 2027

By '27 that will likely be a conference game for both teams.
  6. FrogAbroad

Thoughts and Prayers request

I think having anyone poke something sharp at my eye is about the scariest thing I can imagine, but then I ask for sedation to have my teeth cleaned. However, as multiple others have said, these docs know what they're doing and have made the procedure about as foolproof routine as it can be...
  7. FrogAbroad

He is risen.

He is risen indeed!
  8. FrogAbroad

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

https://www.tag24.com/entertainment/celebrities/cavinder-twins/haley-and-hanna-cavinder-flaunt-their-twin-hoop-magic-with-stellar-trick-shot-3143241
  9. FrogAbroad

GoFrogs: Hamlett/Khmil Recognized as CUSA Pair of the Week

When B12 adds beach volleyball for the 2024-25 season will we leave CUSA?
  10. FrogAbroad

Lampkin back in portal

This development is certainly surprising to most, and shocking to a few. It's a pretty far cry from the old "be true to you school" days that most of us old guys accepted as normal, natural and expected of us. But once we graduated (or otherwise departed) for the real world of real jobs for...
  11. FrogAbroad

GoFrogs: TCU at Miss. State WBIT Second Round Preview

Chris Blake is one of the best p-b-p announcers around.
  12. FrogAbroad

Any Extra NCAA Tix

Did you find any last-minute tix?
  13. FrogAbroad

Killer Frogs/FN: WBIT Preview Versus North Texas

But now coming back, 16-4 production halfway through the 2nd...