• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Frog92

1. F

TCU vs USC again

Correction, was 2 on. But they have now scored on a double error on a double steal. 9-5 good guys.
  2. F

TCU vs USC again

Up 7-5 with 2 outs and 1 on in top 7. Listening on KTCU via web.
  3. F

MLB 2023 Thread

Don't care, go Rangers.
  4. F

FWST: Which Horned Frogs baseball players have made it to MLB? One is a legend of TCU athletics

Tim Mauser and John Briscoe, pitchers and teammates in'86 and '87. Both in the majors approximately 5 years.
  5. F

Other Super Regionals

Tennessee gets the last spot. While I really like the TCU tree of Vitello and Elander making it, I really hate the general douchiness of the team. Not as bad as last year, but they are a program of guys you love if they are yours but absolutely despise and wish bad things on if not.
  6. F

TCU 360: IMAGE: History of TCU baseball–from the TCU Diamond to Lupton Stadium

Yes, in play. Steve Stone was one who wore turfs to deal with it. The wall is still there holding up the parking lot next to the indoor.
  7. F

Regional Baseball Thread

Guys like you are such a beating. It is 4-2 top 5.
  8. F

YouTube: Big 12 at the Bar

I prefer Scotch (Oban, Cragganmore, Lagavulin, Dalwhinnie), but prices in the US have become stupid from tariffs. Maybe I just need to drink less…but mid-range bourbons are now my go to. Four Roses single select, Angel’s Envy, Buffalo Trace. All different but like them all.
  9. F

Any talk of this being a CWS team....

Early. Check back in late April.
  10. F

2022 NFL Thread

He’s just over the line between confident and cocky. And I would take him on my team anytime.
  11. F

2022 NFL Thread

Our local league has a defibrillator on hand for this, as I think most do now. Around 12 years ago, shortly after we got it, we had to use it on a kid hit in the chest by a throw. 10 year old kid. Saved his life (not me, but those who recognized and made it happen very promptly).
  12. F

Texas High School Finals

Fair. I don't know enough about where kids from 3A or smaller schools out west have gone to have an informed opinion. I do know that my 2A high school in the late 80s/early 90s (which would now be 3A) in consecutive years produced a UT WR/KR that contributed, then a Baylor weekend starting...
  13. F

Texas High School Finals

Colt McCoy says hi
  14. F

Basketball ESPN 2 blackout?

This team tends to play with their food.