• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Fred Garvin

1. Fred Garvin

FWST: Why the stakes are so high for TCU’s rematch at Texas Tech

They said the same thing about the game at KSU. How many of these damned elimination games do we have to play? The NCAA tournament only has 6.
  2. Fred Garvin

DMN: TCU QB outlook: Josh Hoover leads the way, Hauss Hejny enters the fray

That's the hard part. As soon as you get more guys, more guys leave. Managing QBs is really tough in these days of the bottomless NIL and easy transfers via the portal. Dave Aranda has some opinions on this.
  3. Fred Garvin

Why, Gary? Why?

If goes to SMU the following year, he will complete the TCU circle of hate.
  4. Fred Garvin

GoFrogs: TCU Overcomes Large Deficit in 74-69 Win at OSU

Make our fans stand up until we score rather than our opponent?
  5. Fred Garvin

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Yeah, as stated above, this deserves way more than one "Like" from me. Thanks for concisely stating our case in such a definitive way.
  6. Fred Garvin

Will you root for Texas to be SEC champions next year and beyond?

Let's not get that crazy. I would tune in to see the Whorns get their butts kicked.
  7. Fred Garvin

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Where is the video showing the SMU football team when Liberty gets announced for the Fiesta bowl and SMU is announced as playing in the .......checks notes....... Fenway Bowl VS Boston College? I guess this is what happens when you buy your way out of your conference. They give you its worst...
  8. Fred Garvin

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

It doesn't matter if he plays in the bowl game. Oregon will pulverize Liberty in the Fiesta bowl. Not many people are going to tune into that mismatch.
  9. Fred Garvin

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

Congrats SMU on playing in your first NY6 bowl game............
  10. Fred Garvin

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

Other than the FCS school game we start the season with 5 P5 road games in a row. Who does that?