• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FeistyFrog

1. FeistyFrog

Last Post

FWIW it was Purple Passion who told me Scott was a big teddy bear after he as Arka had laid into me on the site. Not sure if you remember but it was definitely accurate.
  2. FeistyFrog

Last Post

I met Wes about 20 years ago after raising hell on his website. He & I hit it off and he was always helpful and encouraging. One day I got a call from him and he said he was at the TCU bookstore where Dan Jenkins was signing his book about TCU. He had bought a copy for me and had Dan sign it...
  3. FeistyFrog

Crying

Crying
  4. FeistyFrog

Update... The Good... the bad and the ugly

Wes definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Would love to have lunch with you and Scott one more time but obviously that can’t happen so how about just us. Lots of great memories and mixed emotions but never a dull moment and never any intentional harmful deeds but often unintentional ones. In...
  5. FeistyFrog

Time For Gary to Go

Steel, you ignorant slut.
  6. FeistyFrog

Well my friends (UPDATE 3:09PM)

Prayers for a successful surgery. Son was in surgery today and Drs felt the successful and hoping it will be a 2 for 2 day. Best of luck!!!
  7. FeistyFrog

Two years ago..

Obviously could not comment earlier but Scott was definitely a complicated but good hearted man as many of us are. Personally we always got along great and never can forget his greetings, always big and always with much emphasis. He will be missed by many.
  8. FeistyFrog

DMN: Waxahachie's LaDarius Brown keeping quiet about his college plans

Maybe you should re-read your post, probably top 5 most idiotic ever on this board (even going back to the 90s). Not going to discuss the dad further but you are clueless in this case.
  9. FeistyFrog

3 things: 1 he was joking 2 Your post was idiotic 3 The father hasn't been involved in this kids life until recently. The mom raised him, she likes TCU
  10. FeistyFrog

Chill, and trust me posting under the influence is never a good thing.
  11. FeistyFrog

Sometime after he became a paid consultant.....
  12. FeistyFrog

Warning: trojan horse detected

while accessing KFc twice already tonight the virus protection went off.... Be sure you upate your virus protection and if not, its too late....
  13. FeistyFrog

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

Such a beautiful young lady is lost and there is a tremendous out-pouring of emotion on her memorial page. Sad to see us here get bogged down in pure idiocy. Please stop.
  14. FeistyFrog

Prayers and condolences for Amanda Michelle & her family. Hope all find some peace in this eventually. Has to be just devastating to a parent and hopefully they never see this thread.
  15. FeistyFrog

Possibly not suicide but rather the choking game. Sometimes hard to distinguish between the two.