• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by East Coast

1. East Coast

Miami Herald: Hanna Cavinder returning to UM after one-year hiatus. Twin sister Haley might join her

Hanna has been trying to carve out her own identity, and Haley has always been the better player in college. Is Haley still dating that Cowboys player? I think that's the main reason she is in DFW. Edit: Info is from my nephew's girlfriend (they are in Miami and he went there) so take it for...
  2. East Coast

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

This is the 3rd or 4th time since the 2022 season he has gone this route. We gave him more $$ previously, but at this point he can leave, and if I choose to be petty, I can actively root against him.
  3. East Coast

247 Sports: TCU transfer Micah Peavy has committed to Georgetown

He's graduated, and wants to be more of the focus on offense. I think NBA people have told him if he wants a chance he needs to show potential in that area. He wasn't going to get that here, so good luck to him.
  4. East Coast

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

I have no idea way except just to make a change. Last year Bruce was just awful as 3B coach. Remember kids coaching 3B way back in Little League? Most of them were better.
  5. East Coast

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

This is a problem in all youth sports. Kids specialize very early, parents spend lots of money, and they just flame out.
  6. East Coast

Frankie Collins commits

https://www.instagram.com/frankieee/p/C5tLRVQuBDD/?hl=en&img_index=1 We have a point guard folks.
  7. East Coast

Anxious to hear

The movie was Tin Cup and the actor was Dennis Burkley. He also dipped his toe into directing. Sadly, he passed about 10 years ago.
  8. East Coast

GoFrogs: TCU at Cincinnati baseball series preview

This team is just dreadful in all phases. Worse than our mid season funk last year.
  9. East Coast

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

It may not have been the worst job, but it was the worst program. In the Tubbs vs Jamie comparison, it's hard to compare, as Eric Hyman didn't want Tubbs, and gave him minimal support, certainly nothing like what has been done for Jamie.
  10. East Coast

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

Why would he? Our centers dropped almost every inside pass they got.
  11. East Coast

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

I guess I'm one of those "olds", I think the mistake this year was Jamie tried to cobble together a competitive team through the portal. Based on the talent he was able to bring in at guard, I would rather this year had been a rebuilding year. This is his best "coaching" job while at TCU, but...
  12. East Coast

FWST: Is it too late for TCU to turn it around and make a March Madness run?

We have played 5 poor halves out of the last 6. I could see us winning 1 game, but I can't see us putting together 2 good games in a row.
  13. East Coast

GoFrogs: Preview: Phillips 66 WBB Big 12 Championship

Nice win, tough game tomorrow against regular season champ OU