• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by DeFrog

1. D

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Glad you're a fan 20 years as are probably most on this board. 20 years this program didn't have the $$ invested that they have now. We all probably appreciate what CJD has accomplished. But if your satisfied with a roller coaster? Not me friend. Go Frogs!
  2. D

RB Coach Anthony Jones to be hired by USC

Good for him and wish him well if that's his plan. We'll be fine. I think?
  3. D

If I Was Donati......

Completely different situation off the field.
  4. D

Take Ownership Sonny

Thanks J Kidd
  5. D

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

Fair enough but I’m pretty sure you were loving the hire in AZ last year. Get over yourself
  6. D

Raise a glass.

You’re right we belonged and michigan and ohio st. didn’t. Great take dill.
  7. D

I don't think I have ever paid $20 for one pair of socks, but I'm thinking about it now.

Got mine yd. Great quality and quick delivery. Pricey but [ What the heck? ] this the year right??
  8. D

2023 Recruiting Thread

O-line will be fine. Don’t post much but knowledge. Gonna be just fine. Go Frogs! Oh yeah. F baylor.
  9. D

billy tubbs era

Well Chuck. I’m unaware of this Billy Tubes fellow but I do have a helium balloon full of mayonnaise named after my mother. Chuck.
  10. D

SEC SEC SEC

Just so ya know ya f**kin carpetbaggers
  11. D

DMN: The battle for the Iron Skillet awaits: TCU football enters bye week ahead of SMU matchup

If you listened to SonnyD on Monday night no need to read. Pretty much a transcription of the radio show.
  12. D

Big basketball commitment

We try not to.