• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by COWTOWN FAN

1. C

Season tickets

they still support stubhub and allow season ticket holders to sell each game on there. The guy next to me sells every game on there and brags about his profit.
  2. C

It was a nice run....

They still have 1-2 games to play. They should have won today.
  3. C

Names on back of baseball jerseys?

They do not sell programs anymore.
  4. C

Why can’t TCU land an elite QB?

Max Duggin was one of the best in the country this year. He won most of the QB awards to prove it. You are obviously not a football expert.
  5. C

Rules Question

I was at a game several years ago when they were calling __uncovered knees _penaltys at the beginning of the game on several players. I think they had to tape the pant leg down below the knee.
  6. C

What is your best superstition for TCU to Keep winning?

I have worn my Killer Frog short sleeve shirt every game.
  7. C

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

The players should have no vote in this decision. They are young kids that are only here for a few years. If they decide there is no need for an AD or Chansolar. We can not let the players hold the school hostage.
  8. C

SMU Football Tweet: "Fill Section 121"

TCU has allowed stubhub tickets to be sold for a profit for years. The school could stop it if they wanted to. Monitor who sells tickets for each game- Scalping of tickets was illegal in Texas.
  9. C

CFB Guide

It looks like the Frogs did not make the tv schedule for this game.
  10. C

Former OL Spencer Thompson

I worked with him at several Frog Club events and the membership team in years past. Praying for complete recovery.
  11. C

Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ West Virginia 11am

24-21 Frogs 3 sacks and many pressures. Go Frogs