• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Chieves

1. C

MBB @ Baylol

The fact that they were in sync and perfectly choreographed helped. They put synchronized swimmers to shame. (And we probably stole 1 of em, but shhh. Wins don't lie, [Baylor asshoe])
  2. C

TCU-KSU Women's Basketball

Can we try more than one joke? Y'all are so obsessed with penises.
  3. C

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

Counterpoint: If it was posted just now we'd have other keyboard warriors asking why this was news/ why we're just now getting around to it. Almost like posters just want to [ Finebaum ] on anything no matter what.
  4. C

#BAYLORTEARS

New bball render does look nice, but it is absolutely INSANE that they are putting it on the west side of I35. Going to be an absolute pain for students to get to it comparison to the current place.
  5. C

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

I for one am excited to see FSU as the charter member of the Saudi-backed College Football league!
  6. C

TickerTV News: Is TCU going to change their name?

Sounds like he needs a safe space!!
  7. C

TickerTV News: Is TCU going to change their name?

There's an unending wave of boomers Kramer-ing in to the thread after reading the headline and clutching their pearls. It's clearly an AI driven article, people. This is why we need to teach and re-teach media literacy to people every few years.
  8. C

TCU Construction Updates

The building I'd like to see annexed is that eyesore Woodcrest Capital building on the south side of the University/ Berry intersection. Just raze it and get rid of that terrible 70's brown-gold facade.
  9. C

Caleb Williams trolled on the field…

Hot take: I think a student that storms the field and tries to get into the opposing team's business deserves a punch in the face. Hot take 2: Caleb's ego is off the chain and the guy's a douchenozzle, but I don't blame him at all for not wanting to be #1 in the draft and to go a place where...
  10. C

Quick SMU thoughts

scheiss em
  11. C

2024 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities

Somebody had sex with Steel 6 times? Human bravery truly knows no bounds.
  12. C

Smew is Now a Must-Win

I think the idea of a "must-win" is a really stupid concept in a season as short as football. Like, yes, duh! You would prefer to win the games! That's why there's a sport in the first place!