• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by An-Cap Frog

1. An-Cap Frog

Kickoffs rule change in NFL ... and maybe college?

Maybe they will also bring back the running game.
  2. An-Cap Frog

Lampkin back in portal

This is the new normal. Players playing for multiple teams over the course of their careers.
  3. An-Cap Frog

The death of the squib!
  4. An-Cap Frog

Aren't most NFL kickoffs touchbacks? Are they trying to balance player safety and play excitement in this change?
  5. An-Cap Frog

Can't wait to see 5 offensive linemen on special teams...
  6. An-Cap Frog

Peavy in Portal

Don't stand, don't stand so Don't stand so close to me Don't stand, don't stand so Don't stand so close to me
  7. An-Cap Frog

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

The corporate press is the enemy of the people. Kim Mulkey is a horrible person. Both can be true.
  8. An-Cap Frog

NCAA Tournament

Sweet 16 Teams by SOS (using opponent's seed)
  9. An-Cap Frog

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

lol, your coach played at Duke... It's also been 10 years since your program sent a player to NBA.
  10. An-Cap Frog

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

My nephew is going to Fairfield next year for rowing.
  11. An-Cap Frog

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

Kind of believe this as well. Miller was our best player, the problem is that you need 1-2 more Miller quality players to make a deep tourney run. And I'm not saying that the rest of the roster was not filled with talented players, but you need more Miller level players.
  12. An-Cap Frog

NCAA Tournament

At least we didn't miss our free throws to lose the game.
  13. An-Cap Frog

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

You could even argue that we were one player away from 11+ wins in conference.