• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Buttons23

1. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

As much as I appreciate the kind donations,it seems we have hit a wall. Too close to my goal to fail. Again thanks and God Bless. Kent
  2. Buttons23

Birthday April 14, 1953

Birthday April 14, 1953
  3. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

Killer Frogs Family, As I have said many times it is a honor to be associated with this great group. The outpouring support has been,to coin a phrase, UNBELIEVABLE. We are $765 away from my goal. I used a good amount of the funds to have my feeding tube replaced. It is amazing how much they...
  4. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

Again, thanks from the bottom of my Purple Heart. My KillerFrogs Family is amazing. God Bless all of you, Kent
  5. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

KillerFrogs Family, your outpouring of caring have given me hope. We are very close to the goal and the donations have been unreal. I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. GO FROGS!!!
  6. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

Thanks for the support Ross. The outpouring of support from the Killer Frogs Community is, to borrow a phrase, UNBELIEVABLE. Thanks each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. God Bless and GO FROGS! Kent Bell
  7. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the Killer Frogs. I am blown away with the support. I have had a tough battle,but like Jimmy V, NEVER GIVE UP.
  8. Buttons23

Help a Frog out

Thanks for the generous donation. It is certainly appreciated. Thanks again. God Bless, Kent Bell