• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Boonescabanaboy

1. B

Big 12 Support

Just dropped by to share my envy. Someone from our dysfunctional family needed to have some success. We're 2 programs headed in opposite directions. Go win. It's time for me to rediscover the joy of drinking.
  2. B

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma; Sponsored by Stanley Eisenman’s Fine Shoes

Great line: Looks like TCU is going to get to 62 before Aaron Judge.
  3. B

AP: No. 10 Oklahoma St takes dominant defense into TCU matchup

The conspiracy theorist in me says "they" had to keep Baylor high for quality of win for OU. "They" being the Illuminati of course.
  4. B

I'd say another thing you have is a QB who looked like a Heisman candidate. In his 1 game anyway.
  5. B

This new QB for you guys looks like a game changer. He could be a huge asset for years. It's in my O-State DNA to be skeptical and even a little pessimistic about our team but I'm starting to believe this D we have is the real deal. I'll spare you the list of stats but we're ready to build...
  6. B

Is anyone here hating Baylor this week?

Shared hatred of Baylor is why I signed up here. I haven't dropped by in a while so I've got a lot to be angry about. I'll just jam it all in here. WTH with Patterson? I was shocked, maybe you guys knew it was coming. You may not care but Okie State (as others call us) just got the most...
  7. B

BR: Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU

I'll drop this here because it doesn't deserve it's own thread, but if I'm going to spend 20 minutes cutting and pasting I have to post it on more than just my own site. It's the way I see the Big 12 race this year. Of course it's a little biased but you guys are taking it to BU pretty well.
  8. B

If I may breach protocol, and quote my own post, now I read because of the Woo this year doesn't count as a year of eligibility, so we could have Sam for ANOTHER year.
  9. B

It’s time for UT to hire Saban

The curse of the LHN.
  10. B

They deserve every loss (which is a bunch) since they said screw the conference and started the LHN. BTW, it seems to me Ehlinger has been in college almost as long as I was. What are we going on year 7 now?
  11. B

AP: TCU chancellor: Gary Patterson apologized for use of racial slur

Ironically my name is Joe. So I reserve the right to be offended by Eskimo Joe's as much as the thriving Inuit population in Oklahoma.
  12. B

AP: TCU chancellor: Gary Patterson apologized for use of racial slur

Don't worry Gundy will do something to reclaim the spotlight soon enough. Speaking of being woke, did you guys see that little brat in Atlanta that stirred up trouble by trying to force Eskimo Joe's to change the name?
  13. B

FWST: TCU football players boycott practice after coach repeats slur used by player

Fake news and what not. As far as the player kicking up a little dust, everyone wants to be Rosa Parks. Sometimes the demand for racism outpaces supply.