• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BleedNPurple

1. BleedNPurple

FWST: Jamie Dixon signs contract extension with TCU

Great news. Conference Championships and National Championships ahead! Wish we could figure out the Secret of recruiting and keeping a true Center. We need to become Center U here!
  2. BleedNPurple

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

Wonder if we can have DJ Burns come in for a visit?
  3. BleedNPurple

SB Nation: TCU guard/forward Sydney Harris enters transfer portal

Wouldn’t surprise me - they are real athletes too.
  4. BleedNPurple

GoFrogs: TCU Routs Houston, 14-1

About freaking time - hope we didn’t use up all of our runs for the weekend on this. Go Frogs!
  5. BleedNPurple

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

I agree - it’s not his job to wave TCU Pom Pom’s. His job is to give his readers an objective report. I always think what would Gil LeBreton write - Gil was painfully objective. He was pro TCU but not afraid to hold the mirror up and make us look in it.
  6. BleedNPurple

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

That Houston vs A$M game last night might have been the most physical game of the tourney. I think either one of those teams would have destroyed us. Completely different level in tournament play and we didn’t have that gear. Then Utah St. goes out and gets creamed. I think our team needs...
  7. BleedNPurple

Can you imagine what we could have had with Miles and Lampkin?
  8. BleedNPurple

TCU Baseball....

Time for the team to have a meeting - are we going to lose every B12 series this year? Time to get head right with ball!
  9. BleedNPurple

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

The Steaming Pile of Pile On strikes again. Pitt has been woeful since CJD left - so you think they regret letting him get away? CJD is a winner - he’ll end up here with a Natty and a statue. You heard it here first!
  10. BleedNPurple

We also have Dickies arena down the road for when we need a show palace game. There’s nothing wrong with Schollmayer. Basketball you only need 5 or 6 players to change a team unlike football. I have been going to TCU basketball games since they built Daniel Meyer when I was 5 years old...
  11. BleedNPurple

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Went to a game at U of Arkansas a few years ago - wow. Seats 16,000 I think with luxury suites and the works - rivals NBA stadiums.
  12. BleedNPurple

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

When Cole’s is your high point leader that says it all. Where did our top scorers go? I fell asleep early in the second half. Had a feeling this game was going to suck - team ran out of gas last several weeks ago.
  13. BleedNPurple

The Athletic: TCU could be a sneakily scary team

One game at a time gentlemen
  14. BleedNPurple

Kansas was a better team than TCU baseball, Oklahoma is a better team than

So we've been playing tomatoe cans up until we started conference play? More questions than answers at the moment.
  15. BleedNPurple

Big 12: Record Eight Teams Selected to NCAA Championship

My thought exactly - what did UT do this year?