• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Bizarro Frog

1. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Baseball Series Preview

I guess it’s not as prevalent as past years. Either way something needs to be corrected or we have the worst season in recent memory.
  2. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Baseball Series Preview

Is he the hitting coach? I miss the days of the take a deep breath and focus at the plate. Seems like we hit better but I am not looking at the stats from previous seasons. What killed us in conference all season is not being able to hit with runners on. Feels like last year was the same issue.
  3. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at ACU Baseball Preview

I would settle for Gabe Kaplan at this point.
  4. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at ACU Baseball Preview

Maybe the coaches were not worried because our team loads the bases with no outs and is lucky to score a run.
  5. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at Cincinnati baseball series preview

Hard to play worse than they currently are. Every ground ball is an adventure in the infield. It would be wild if a team just bunted against us every at bat. Not sure we would get 3 outs before they scored 10+ runs.
  6. Bizarro Frog

At their current pace Frogs need 32 more hits to get 8 runs to tie. Cincy scores 1+ runs per hit.
  7. Bizarro Frog

Not sure anyone on the team should be in the lineup or in the field right now.
  8. Bizarro Frog

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

Pretty sure Silva just struck out watching 3 balls called strikes. Home plate ump is a donkey.
  9. Bizarro Frog

Absolute joke of a season. Again who is the hitting coach? We will need 17 passed balls in the same inning to score 6 runs to tie.
  10. Bizarro Frog

Not hitting with runners on base has been the Achilles heel of this team all season. Pretty soon they will reach a point of having to win the conference tourney to get into the post season. Wildly disappointing season once conference started.
  11. Bizarro Frog

Who is the batting coach? Either he is doing miracles with guys that can’t hit at all and squeezing runs out of them or he is killing our program.
  12. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: Houston at TCU baseball series preview

Frogs batting is really hard to watch.
  13. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at OSU Series Preview

Been a common theme for about 4 years.
  14. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Wheels are off for sure. Got tricked by the amazing start. Time to turn it around but need to start this week.
  15. Bizarro Frog

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Looks like they should shotgun about 5 Celsius’s before the game to wake ass up.