• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FrogCoach84

1. F

CCG weekend thread

More than likely they are the two best. And they will get to prove it. I think CFP probably thinks they are the two best too and will want to split them for the semis. They could just slot them 1-2 but for some reason I don’t think they will.
  2. F

CCG weekend thread

However they line those four up I feel fairly confident they won’t match up Bama and UGA in the semis. Scenario 1: Bama Mich UGA Cincy Scenario 2: Mich Bama Cincy UGA I do think the way you have them ordered is probably how it SHOULD shake out but ESPN has enough sway to keep the SEC from...
  3. F

CCG weekend thread

Iowa doesn’t even bother calling timeout at end of half after a big sack to get ball back. EDIT: Oh yeah it’s because their offense is god awful
  4. F

2022 Recruiting Thread

There’s a method to this madness. Seems like Samples and co line these dominoes up with a purpose. I’m probably expecting too much but I’m now looking for a wave on the defensive side once a DC is announced.
  5. F

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Sonny wasn’t lying when he had talent acquisition at the top of his list.
  6. F

CCG weekend thread

Bowers for Heisman. TEs are fun
  7. F

CCG weekend thread

The extra downs might have made a difference EDIT: Guess it should have just been delay not unsportsmanlike so no extra downs. My mistake. Typical Baylor though…those dorks always need help…and Max was in.
  8. F

CCG weekend thread

1 - Alabama 2- Georgia 3- Michigan/Cincy 4- Cincy/ND If Georgia doesn’t storm back I think we are almost done here.
  9. F

CCG weekend thread

Doomsday scenario where Bama, Mich, Cincy all lose. UGA and ND are in. 2-loss Mich, Ohio St and Bama all could stay ahead of Baylor depending on how bad Bama and Mich hypothetically lose by. Even 1-loss Cincy would have a win over now #2 ND. I don’t think Baylor is one of the 4 best...
  10. F

2022 Recruiting Thread

I thought Baylor was who we were fighting off for him. Am I off on that? Granted Samp, Kelly and BC gonna be tough to beat.
  11. F

2022 Recruiting Thread

Baylor has a shiny new trophy to show him. And a QB that is a waaaaay better passer than Bohannon. Hope we land him.
  12. F

CCG weekend thread

They nailed their coaching hires. Hopefully we did too.
  13. F

CCG weekend thread

Aggie would. It does make me grin knowing that a bad TCU team kept Baylor out of the CFP.
  14. F

CCG weekend thread

What a sad sack effort from Okie Lite on both goal line possessions. TCU beat the Big 12 champs.