• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BankerFrog

1. BankerFrog

FWST: TCU football sees its 15th player enter NCAA transfer portal as Myers opts to leave

Exactly, we got a 5* transfer from Marcel Brooks. We have definitely been the beneficiary so far in this portal age
  2. BankerFrog

247 Sports: TCU lands Memphis transfer defensive back TJ Carter

Pretty sure he means "as this kid was a 4-year starter his experience leads to a higher chance of being a 'plug-and-play' player compared to a 1st year freshman"
  3. BankerFrog

Signing Day Thread

Sorry my man, I'm in work mode at the moment!
  4. BankerFrog

Signing Day Thread

Terrible way to look at it. Go based on average recruit ranking (4th, might move up to 3rd) - We didn't need as many overall recruits as rest of conference...
  5. BankerFrog

Signing Day Thread

Thanks for the updates Moose!
  6. BankerFrog

Anyone know what the money line for yesterday's game was?

I got +340, was a happy day for me
  7. BankerFrog

Blacklock — Watt Says He was “Stupid and selfish”

The people on this board saying "JJ is a cry baby, JJ should let the coach do this!" are absurd. JJ is calling him out because he wants Ross to know he was in the wrong. JJ is being a leader. Guarantee if this happened on TCU last year and a Freshman punched someone and was ejected, and...
  8. BankerFrog

2022 Recruiting Thread

#YoungBrand!
  9. BankerFrog

Niko tweet

Don't agree with this take at all. It is diffrent when an AA rapper uses it compared to an older white assistant football coach...
  10. BankerFrog

OT: Smoker Recommendation

This. Haven't shown the fiance how easy it is, great to just hang in the backyard with some beers and the dog
  11. BankerFrog

OT: Smoker Recommendation

Might get crucified by the 'purists' but I just got a Traeger and am absolutely loving it. Made two briskets already and have been solid both times, though still refining my technique (the eternal journey!)
  12. BankerFrog

CFB Message Boards react to the Zach Evans signing

We also won a Big 12 title... which they never did haha
  13. BankerFrog

CFB Message Boards react to the Zach Evans signing

While I tend to agree, TexAgs is a different beast. It's hilarious. The posters on there act like TAMU has been in or near the National Championship every year since 2000. Those guys crack me up. They think that they are in the same sphere as Alabama, LSU, Clemson.
  14. BankerFrog

247 Sports: Bengals could trade Andy Dalton to recent Super Bowl winner

It's New England if anyone else is lazy and doesn't want to click the link
  15. BankerFrog

Great D Will Lead TCU Back

Some good, solid, long-lasting D will lead to a Big O. Our D needs to stand strong and penetrate effectively if we want to have a chance.