• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by AustFrog

1. A

What happened to the Carson Wersal "article" that misquoted Savion?

There was a thread posted with a few comments about this post UT game interview with Savion. I posted that the dude that wrote it blatantly misquoted Savion and editorialized in the "quote" that was italicized in his "article". Seemingly like he was trying to stir up controversy where...
  2. A

2023 CWS in Omaha attendance guide

JH - Stay downtown. Walking or a short Uber so much better. We've done both. Tix. Don't worry about buying ahead of time. Always plenty available via online brokers and on the street. And usually seats available to squat in regardless of where your ticket location is. Avoid GA and 300s...
  3. A

What up Frogs - Michigan fan here

Appreciate people like the OP that come on and want to have a good discussion and not just fan flames. thanks!
  4. A

The Post LHCGP Coach Discussion

No, No No to Fuente. Like Dykes. Napier. Traylor.
  5. A

Texas State game cancelled

So I assume this is nothing but an RPI play. But given the lack of mid-week games the past two weeks and two weekend series that went 1-2 (with questionable hitting), I'm wondering if the mid-weeks help keep us in the groove. Especially since we didn't even play on Sunday this past weekend.
  6. A

Baseball: Bad week or cause for concern?

I thought at first your response was going to be a little of a non-sequitur. But I'm with you. I've heard of at least 2 of our former players make comments along the lines of the current team being "self centered" at the plate and not "team oriented".
  7. A

Baseball: Bad week or cause for concern?

So for TCU baseball, 2 and 3 is a bad week. Very disappointing. However, it's early in the season, we have a couple of bats from veterans that still need to wake up after a year of sleep and we know that our skipper believes he has an Omaha quality team. And clearly no one wants to peak in...
  8. A

FWST: Big 12 Insider: TCU’s Boschini had important role in football being played this fall

VBo is a rock star. TCU has flourished under his leadership. I am thankful we have him.
  9. A

Win This For Wes! RIP 12/5/19

Sorry to hear Steel. Prayers and condolences
  10. A

FWST: How Colin Kaepernick made TCU’s Rose Bowl season possible

Thank goodness the paywall protects me from ever making that mistake.
  11. A

Places to Watch the Game in Austin

Large # of TCU students will be at Scholtz Garden.
  12. A

Gary, Please Wake Up

Bump. Sadly it seems like GP would rather be loyal to Burns, Sharp and Anderson than win games at this point. It doesn't matter that we have big bodies. OL is a position that you must have extremely solid technique (steps/feet and hands in mind numbing reps), discipline and intelligence to...
  13. A

Time for 2 more statues at TCU

Dr. Cash is one hell of a man and deserving of any honor he receives. And he is a really, really nice guy. And was a heck of a teacher too. Would love a statue of him out front!
  14. A

ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football

I'll be there for the games they let me attend. And if they say you have to wear a mask, I guess I'll buy a purple Frogskin colored one and be ok with that. If the choices are getting to attend a TCU football game at all this year, or a year without football (or only on TV), I can live with...