#BAYLORTEARS

2. ATC Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

Dork
  3. ATC Frog

SoFi Tickets

Section 230, same price per ticket.
  4. ATC Frog

Friday Night Happy Hour at Fiesta Bowl that’s affordable ;)

Bought 2 tickets to this earlier this evening. Happy to see more details surface in this thread. See y’all there!
  5. ATC Frog

National Championship Package

The prices did seem steep, but my wife and I went ahead and put down a deposit for the air+land package at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills because trying to plan a trip like this on 8 days notice that involves airfare seemed nuts. Thankfully the deposit is refundable if the Frogs lose to...
  6. ATC Frog

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

I was considering driving down for the game and the opportunity to hang out with my brother, but with this forecast I’ll happily stay home and watch it on TV while he’ll endures that misery in-person.
  7. ATC Frog

SoFi Tickets

I have tickets through TCU (assuming a Fiesta Bowl W) Section 230, row 15
  8. ATC Frog

Roll Call for AZ (Things to do, places to see, parties to go to)

I’ve considered it. Seems like a way better deal than the alumni tailgate.
  9. ATC Frog

I used to live less than 10 minutes from SFBC. I miss that place. FM->ABQ on the 28th ABQ->PHX on the 29th PHX-> Amarillo on the 1st Amarillo->FM->OKC on the 2nd Lots of windshield time for sure.
  10. ATC Frog

We are doing the northern route through ABQ as we can spend one night there. The wife and I used to live there, so we are hoping to hit a favorite place or two during our brief overnight in the foothills of the Sandias. I did notice that the southern route is maybe 20 minutes shorter and...
  11. ATC Frog

Leaving on the 28th from flower mound. Driving to ABQ and staying the night. Finishing the drive on the 29th to our Airbnb on the north side of Phoenix that we are sharing with some friends. We will then drive from PHX to Amarillo on 1/1 and finish the drive on 1/2. We debated trying to do the...
  12. ATC Frog

CFP - You can still get nosebleeds for face

I managed to score a pair of tickets using this access code earlier tonight. I’m in 433 row 21.
  13. ATC Frog

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Welp, 4200ish was not good enough for tickets. Sigh.
  14. ATC Frog

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Kinda sucks to just be sitting here, refreshing my email repeatedly in hopes of avoiding the insane markup in the secondary market