• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Armadillo

1. Armadillo

GoFrogs: TCU at ACU Baseball Preview

Ouch. then again I’m logging off. I’ve learned my lesson. Hop we come back. But ouch!
  2. Armadillo

Austin American-Statesman: Westlake's Judson Crockett thinks track makes him faster for football. TCU hopes so, too.

Awesome! I wish we recruited more kids from my alma mater. Go Chaps!
  3. Armadillo

Happy birthday, Top Frog!

Easily the hardest worker on here. I appreciate TF every damn day. Happy birthday!
  4. Armadillo

Dac accused of sexual assault?

This sounds like a huge nothing burger to me. There is no victim shaming here. But this is a nothing burger. Wake me at the CWS.
  5. Armadillo

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

No Abeldt now I have to guess.
  6. Armadillo

TCU social media trolls Cincinnati and skyline chili after win

SLUDGE! i‘ve made it at home. It’s good. Better on a dog than pasta. But its pretty good if you follow the recipe. It’s just…..different. But when done right it’s pretty good.
  7. Armadillo

FWST: TCU forfeiting games reveals the ugly reality about the state of women’s basketball

Yes, but it wasn’t just the trainer. There were a few others who were added to the roster that had zero affiliation with the team when the season started. 1993-94 season. Frankly the Lambda Chi A and C teams coulda given that team a run for its money.
  8. Armadillo

Bill Self and KU Once a cheater, always a cheater.

That was a 6 point swing. Easily one of the worst takes on the board.
  9. Armadillo

Happy Birthday FROGLAW!!

Happy bday!
  10. Armadillo

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

That is correct. I went with a bunch of TCU and Tech friends. I left in the 3rd qtr and went to Spanky's to drown my sorrows in fried cheese and beer. God dang that is some excellent fried cheese.
  11. Armadillo

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

This team is so painful to watch. Both sides of the ball. Really sad how this season has unfolded.
  12. Armadillo

How ‘Bout those Rangers!!

God dammmm I love the Rangers. So freakin’ happy this evening!