• The KillerFrogs

BSU Audio Ripoff Situation Solved....

tcumaniac

ScreenShot2011-08-21at113050PM.png

ScreenShot2011-08-21at113107PM.png

ScreenShot2011-08-21at113142PM.png

Deep Purple

I don't see where anything is "solved." Where did he acknowledge that he ripped off a TCU production? And where's the link to that NE Patriots video he says he based the BSU video on?

Frog-in-law1995

Total coincidence that his work used the audio tracks from our 2009 AND 2010 videos, and nothing else. And it makes perfect sense that after dropping the vocal track an octave from the Patriots version, his version would match ours perfectly, since the Patriots certainly would have raised the voice an octave for theirs. I don't see a problem here at all.

Damn fine work ya did there, Maniac.

I was cringing reading it...I could see the setup coming a mile away.

Almost feel bad for the guy...almost. You totally exposed him.

Zubaz

The second part of the video, from the 2010 video could by itself be considered an innocent mistake. He's right that song ("Unstoppable" by ES Postumous) is used in TONS of highlight videos. In fact, he's right that it was used during the 2007 AFC Championship game for the Patriots. It was also used in the Sherlock Holmes trailer a full year before we used it, and appropriately enough the trailer for Unstoppable last fall as well. OK, that could be innocent.

Where he loses all credibility is the first part, the specificaly TCU reference to Dutch Meyer (that only a TCU fan would catch) is so obvious that he can't possibly claim Generecide. So when you take a TCU video from one, you can't claim "Wow what a coincidence" that the other half is ALSO a TCU video.