• The KillerFrogs

Rose Bowl Tickets for sale

FrogFootballFan

I have 10 tickets for Sale in row 68 of Section 17 (around the 35 yard line) and 4 tickets for sale in row 55 of Section 16 (around the 5 yard line).

$200 a piece and will sell in sets of 2 if necessary.

FrogFootballFan

6 sold. I still have the following tickets left for sale and I can throw in a parking pass as well:

4 tickets for sale in row 68 of Section 17 (around the 35 yard line) and 4 tickets for sale in row 55 of Section 16 (around the 5 yard line).

$200 a piece.

lezlih

Hi-I'm interested in 2 tickets...preferably the ones you have on the 35 yard line if still available....along with the parking pass if you still have it. Just let me know if still available. thanks.

FrogFootballFan

8 sold now. I still have the following tickets left for sale and I can throw in a parking pass as well:

2 tickets for sale in row 68 of Section 17 (around the 35 yard line) and 4 tickets for sale in row 55 of Section 16 (around the 5 yard line).

$200 a piece.

Please post on this thread if interested as I'll be traveling to California soon.

nemitchell

8 sold now. I still have the following tickets left for sale and I can throw in a parking pass as well:

2 tickets for sale in row 68 of Section 17 (around the 35 yard line) and 4 tickets for sale in row 55 of Section 16 (around the 5 yard line).

$200 a piece.

Please post on this thread if interested as I'll be traveling to California soon.

I'm interested in taking the final two off your hands. 817-637-6247. Heading to California in the morning