• The KillerFrogs

Typical Tech Trash

SuperTFrog

For those of you who missed it, the Tech fans were chanting F-you Trae Young in the game against OU today. Obviously they were saying the actual words.

It really isn’t surprising at all considering the trash they let into the university. Garbage in = garbage out. What an emabarassment. The funny thing is most of the people I know that went to Tech would be proud of their fans tonight.

Westsider

They truly believe they’re cultivating an LSU type atmosphere, but they’re too ignorant to know they aren’t pulling it off.

Moose Stuff

Not really but I think he means a hostile environment where winning justifies the sinning.

The fans out there are really an embarrassment to the school and the league.

Worst fans I’ve ever encountered with no close second. No doubt about it.

And I’ve never been to an LSU home football game but I’ve been to several games at Alex Box and their fans have almost always been outstanding. Would never lump them in with Tech.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Worst fans I’ve ever encountered with no close second. No doubt about it.

And I’ve never been to an LSU home football game but I’ve been to several games at Alex Box and their fans have almost always been outstanding. Would never lump them in with Tech.
Tech fans have a long history of really bad behavior.

When I was at TCU, we had a basketball player named Evans Royal. When the team played in Lubbock their fans were overly brutal with the racist crap so much so that Evans had enough of it and gave them the finger. I don't blame him because they were spitting on him and calling him names that my mother would've washed my mouth out with soap, for calling someone.
After the game it started coming to a head and some fans wanted to the rail to confront him.

The Lubbock cops handcuffed Evans and took him off the court "for his own protection"

It was a huge scandal that Tech had to issue apologies to Evans and TCU for.

But let us not forget their invasion of a bus that carried the Aggie band and smeared fecal material all over the place

Even the SEC fans don't stoop that low.

In my opinion, the league needs to grow a set of balls and take action

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Tech fans have a long history of really bad behavior.

When I was at TCU, we had a basketball player named Evans Royal. When the team played in Lubbock their fans were overly brutal with the racist crap so much so that Evans had enough of it and gave them the finger. I don't blame him because they were spitting on him and calling him names that my mother would've washed my mouth out with soap, for calling someone.
After the game it started coming to a head and some fans wanted to the rail to confront him.

The Lubbock cops handcuffed Evans and took him off the court "for his own protection"

It was a huge scandal that Tech had to issue apologies to Evans and TCU for.

But let us not forget their invasion of a bus that carried the Aggie band and smeared fecal material all over the place

Even the SEC fans don't stoop that low.

In my opinion, the league needs to grow a set of balls and take action

Good ole Evans. I don’t think I ever saw that guy without a smile on his face (except for maybe that Tech game).

Opintel

Moderators
The B12 has no desire to step in...if it will cost them $$$.

Not as bad, perhaps, as the NCAA - piles of useless protoplasm, regardless.

LSU Game Attendee

The school is an embarrassment to schools.
Obligatory:
1183915.jpg