• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Absentia season 1 on Amazon Prime. Thumbs up. Finished it last night. First couple episodes are slow so pull up your laptop and get some work done but it eventually picks up and gets pretty good. Most episodes are about 40 minutes so you can burn through them quick. It's about an FBI agent who is found after it was thought she had been dead for 6 years and her quest to find her captive and prove her innocence in a string of murders where all signs point to her. Couldn't tell you who's in it bc I literally did not recognize one person.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
While getting ready for school my daughter asked why my son wasn't wearing a heart shaped necklace for Valentines Day like she was.

My response was, "boys don't typically wear necklaces."

To which my seven year old son responded, "well, unless they're really swag ones."

We are all doomed.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
While getting ready for school my daughter asked why my son wasn't wearing a heart shaped necklace for Valentines Day like she was.

My response was, "boys don't typically wear necklaces."

To which my seven year old son responded, "well, unless they're really swag ones."

We are all doomed.

Get a government issue (GI) office clock & hang it around his neck with heavy string & send’m out the door.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Shaun White! OMG!
Totes shredded that fresh pow

Totes shredded that gnar gnar indeed

B6FE20B2-CBA6-4D15-96A7-BED9E120CB82.gif

Edit: Had a class last night and finally got to see the a run this morning. Holy smokes.

Last edited: