• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread - Part 2

FrogCop19

Do you really even understand the meaning of irony, Inspector Gadget.

Easy there, my somnambulant friend. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it. Makes it less funny when you have to explain the punchline. I also know how to use question marks! Maybe you were up too late last night?

;)

Gunner

Believe our QB was surrounded by such talent last year, he couldn't miss. He was a talented runner and our OL's did a good job of spreading defensive rush, he had opportunity.

I think that Tech proved my point. Despite Robinson's youth, he responded beautifully. He had a lot of help. But he showed he could throw it and our receivers were struggling with catches in the cold wind. And he still had a good day.

Thomsen has a challenge in front of him and I just hope they have some talent who will respond. Someone suggested Niang might play guard with McKinney at left tackle and Myers at right. Now that game me hope. Niang is one stout cat.

McKinney, Iwaugwu, Hollins, Harris, Myers --that might work. Somebdy like Bolosomi or Lettman might come thru. OL's often develop slowly.

Frog92

Believe our QB was surrounded by such talent last year, he couldn't miss. He was a talented runner and our OL's did a good job of spreading defensive rush, he had opportunity.

I think that Tech proved my point. Despite Robinson's youth, he responded beautifully. He had a lot of help. But he showed he could throw it and our receivers were struggling with catches in the cold wind. And he still had a good day.

Thomsen has a challenge in front of him and I just hope they have some talent who will respond. Someone suggested Niang might play guard with McKinney at left tackle and Myers at right. Now that game me hope. Niang is one stout cat.

McKinney, Iwaugwu, Hollins, Harris, Myers --that might work. Somebdy like Bolosomi or Lettman might come thru. OL's often develop slowly.
Love Gunner. Fight through the crazy old guy stuff. He does know his [ Finebaum ].

asleep003

Pretty sure he does. Most people are asleep at those hours. Your screen name?

Not where I'm at on the planet presently, Mr.
Easy there, my somnambulant friend. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it. Makes it less funny when you have to explain the punchline. I also know how to use question marks! Maybe you were up too late last night?

;)

Nothing gets past Inspector Gadget, nor his assistant either.

Bob

;)
Is it true that you are from Namibia?

FrogCop19

Is it true that you are from Namibia?

Nope, let's just say I'm very familiar with the landmark in your avatar.

**Edited to say and if that was a joke of some kind, I'll have to admit ignorance as it flew way over my head.

**Edited again to say I looked up the reference, and if you are referring to the survival gear, kudos. Well played.

FrogCop19

Such another funny ... Irony/punctuation police all over the place. Yes, be very careful out there. Just love that Inspector Gadget... he has everyone's back !

Dude, it started as an innocent joke related to your name and the time at which you posted. Several people got the joke, you didn't, it's ok. I think if you look at my post history you'll see I don't make a habit of attacking people.

Give me a call, we'll go have a beer and discuss this like adults.

giphy.gif

asleep003

Dude, it started as an innocent joke related to your name and the time at which you posted. Several people got the joke, you didn't, it's ok. I think if you look at my post history you'll see I don't make a habit of attacking people.

Give me a call, we'll go have a beer and discuss this like adults.

giphy.gif

Now that's funny... Ironically alcohol and adult discussions don't usually tend to end as well as adult discussion without alcohol. Am on the other side of the planet for now.... but thanks for the offer anyway.

SuperTFrog

Now that's funny... Ironically alcohol and adult discussions don't usually tend to end as well as adult discussion without alcohol. Am on the other side of the planet for now.... but thanks for the offer anyway.
If you happen to be in PyeongChang, would mind telling our athletes to speed up just a bit so I can celebrate a few more podiums. Nothing pisses me off more than these athletes that give every second of their life to perform at the highest level disappointing me while I am sitting on my couch watching. It is my God given right as an American for my country to kick everyone’s ass at the Olympics.

texas_sicilian

If you happen to be in PyeongChang, would mind telling our athletes to speed up just a bit so I can celebrate a few more podiums. Nothing pisses me off more than these athletes that give every second of their life to perform at the highest level disappointing me while I am sitting on my couch watching. It is my God given right as an American for my country to kick everyone’s ass at the Olympics.
You sound like a Bama fan.

HG73

Absolutely, especially since the Russkies are on probation.