• The KillerFrogs

Any Olympians you've ever really disliked?

Frog81

This guy knows gymnastics.
This guy knows gymnastics.
d6aef1f0-0fdc-11e6-856a-f7a99b5ca9ab_mayfield-4.gif
The Russian lady shot-putter has a bigger “package” than this guy...

FrogCop19

Don't know who that guy is, and I'm genuinely hoping it's sarcasm or satire, but what a richard. Just because he doesn't snowboard or skate doesn't mean those people aren't talented. To say "about 93 people" do these sports nationwide "youve got a good chance of making the team if you own a down jacket?" Let's see him stand at the top of that ski jump and hurl himself off a ramp for 100 meters and land it.

MTfrog5

Don't know who that guy is, and I'm genuinely hoping it's sarcasm or satire, but what a richard. Just because he doesn't snowboard or skate doesn't mean those people aren't talented. To say "about 93 people" do these sports nationwide "youve got a good chance of making the team if you own a down jacket?" Let's see him stand at the top of that ski jump and hurl himself off a ramp for 100 meters and land it.
Yup. Cross country skiers are considered to be the most in shape athletes there is. Unbelievable the amount of endurance they have

TheFDN

Relax. It's Norman Chad. All his columns/comments are sarcasm.

Chongo94

60 Minutes just interviewed the guy who blew the whistle on Russia's doping. Dude is in hiding. Says Russia wants to kill him so he stops talking. They put a bullet proof vest on him and disguised his appearance. Crazy!

Surfrog

60 Minutes just interviewed the guy who blew the whistle on Russia's doping. Dude is in hiding. Says Russia wants to kill him so he stops talking. They put a bullet proof vest on him and disguised his appearance. Crazy!

"Two major Russian antidoping executives, including Rodchenkov's friend Nikita Kamaev, suspiciously and unexpectedly died in the months before Rodchenkov went public with his story."

Pretty good reason to be in hiding I'd say.

netty2424

That guy isn't long for this world. Putin will find him.

Frog-in-law1995

Norman Chad is hilarious, and 100% sarcasm.