• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

MinFrog

News of CMR interviewing has got Rapem 365 in a frenzy.

Visions of a new coach have them convinced they’d be right in the mix for a conference title.

F986A91C-0709-4BCB-B95E-1B7645223105.gif

2qlhf9h.jpg
200.webp

Frog DJ

Sic'em thread. lol

5:57p

Funny ESPN is only reporting this interview and not all who have interviewed. Anything to try to cost us a recruit.
From deep in that thread:

You shouldn't have believed him. He's just a football coach selling to an audience. One of my favorite things about Briles was that he seemed genuine. Rhule panders.

Holy Mother of Pearl - do you believe that line?

Go Frogs!

Froglaw

FYI:

Baylor Won’t Say Which Coaches Are To Blame For Its Sexual Assault Scandal. How Are Other Schools Vetting Them?

spacer.gif

Universities have been quick to offer assurances that their hires were carefully vetted, including through conversations with Baylor officials. But their attempts to set minds at ease have been hampered by one major issue: While Baylor has blamed "athletics and football personnel" for much of the scandal, it has never revealed publicly who specifically did what wrong. That stance has frustrated lawmakers, activists and other people at the coaches' old and new schools, and has prompted calls for more transparency from the private Waco university.
SHANNON NAJMABADI, Texas Tribune 01/12/2018

Read Article: Texas Tribune

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Hmmm. Looks like the Briles family found a vanity press:

The Scapegoat tells the story of a highly talented college football coach silenced by legal constraints. Unable to defend himself, he watches as a corporation and a conference and the media define a storyline and blame him for the “off-field” behavior of his players. He is banished from the thing he enjoys the most in life – coaching football. Will anyone take time to find out what really happened? Will anyone come along to speak on behalf of the coach? Is the scapegoat destined to remain in the wilderness forever?

Editorial Reviews
About the Author
Being a defendant in a major lawsuit, accused of things that were untrue, Lane Alpert knows the challenges of being vindicated. When Baylor University separated ways with their head coach, Art Briles, the strategy seemed wrong. Lane spent 15 months, over 375 hours, researching all the events that surrounded the "scandal". The research included studying public articles, broadcasts, lawsuits and responses, judges' opinions, state senate proposals, police reports, university announcements, conference minutes, conference bi-laws, twitter feeds, message board posts, college football books and youtube uploads. The author discovered that the media had no interest in uncovering and reporting the facts from all sides. There was a storyline that had to be followed. But why? The author hopes The Scapegoat will inspire its readers to question situations that seem wrong and search diligently for truth

Peacefrog

Degenerate

The Scapegoat tells the story of a highly talented college football coach silenced by legal constraints. Unable to defend himself, he watches as a corporation and a conference and the media define a storyline and blame him for the “off-field” behavior of his players. He is banished from the thing he enjoys the most in life – coaching football. Will anyone take time to find out what really happened? Will anyone come along to speak on behalf of the coach? Is the scapegoat destined to remain in the wilderness forever?

Editorial Reviews
About the Author
Being a defendant in a major lawsuit, accused of things that were untrue, Lane Alpert knows the challenges of being vindicated. When Baylor University separated ways with their head coach, Art Briles, the strategy seemed wrong. Lane spent 15 months, over 375 hours, researching all the events that surrounded the "scandal". The research included studying public articles, broadcasts, lawsuits and responses, judges' opinions, state senate proposals, police reports, university announcements, conference minutes, conference bi-laws, twitter feeds, message board posts, college football books and youtube uploads. The author discovered that the media had no interest in uncovering and reporting the facts from all sides. There was a storyline that had to be followed. But why? The author hopes The Scapegoat will inspire its readers to question situations that seem wrong and search diligently for truth

Good lord. Not even a little bias in that book sure. Fair and balanced as the saying goes.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
So thanks to the Shag, we know that the author was sued by the FDIC for unscrupulous banking: https://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/blog/2013/04/here-are-the-champion-bank-execs-named.html

And, despite his claims in the book bio of being “falsely accused,” paid a settlement in the FDIC case: https://www.fdic.gov/about/freedom/plsa/mo_hampionbankalpertetal.pdf

Read the reviews. My favorite:

By Baylor Coed on January 12, 2018

“A Baylor football player forced me to read this book against my will.“

ATC Frog

Part that made me laugh is that he used message boards. Baylor message board members seem like a good group to get quotes from to prove facts. #truthdontlie

That and their entirely unbiased Twitter feeds. Wonder how many times out buddy @baylor_fight appears in this book?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
So thanks to the Shag, we know that the author was sued by the FDIC for unscrupulous banking: https://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/blog/2013/04/here-are-the-champion-bank-execs-named.html

And, despite his claims in the book bio of being “falsely accused,” paid a settlement in the FDIC case: https://www.fdic.gov/about/freedom/plsa/mo_hampionbankalpertetal.pdf

Read the reviews. My favorite:

By Baylor Coed on January 12, 2018

“A Baylor football player forced me to read this book against my will.“
Those reviews are hilarious. I’ll be making a fake account and reviewing this book later today.

AroundWorldFrog

Editorial Reviews
About the Author

So is there potential for libel here? I mean the fruitcake is claiming ESPN and UT purposely and deliberately conspired to get briles fired.