• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

FROG PARENTS 1961

Chase is coming in that weekend as well.
This weekend somebody make sure the Bagman cometh. Coburn looks so big. Bigger than 6'1" as he is listed. That boy may be still growing. And Chase would be the best receiver in this class if he stays true to his flirting with the Frogs. Rogers is huge to these guys. He looks like a leader and has the skills. Robinson is going to be so goo here and he looks all the leader. The video on Chase shows his smooth gate and highpoint catching. Jumping JaMarr. He gets his position on the incoming pass like I don't see in this age group. Short pass put up high or a slant across the middle or something longer he looks in total control. I've seen other film on him too. Instant starter.

Moose Stuff

This weekend somebody make sure the Bagman cometh. Coburn looks so big. Bigger than 6'1" as he is listed. That boy may be still growing. And Chase would be the best receiver in this class if he stays true to his flirting with the Frogs. Rogers is huge to these guys. He looks like a leader and has the skills. Robinson is going to be so goo here and he looks all the leader. The video on Chase shows his smooth gate and highpoint catching. Jumping JaMarr. He gets his position on the incoming pass like I don't see in this age group. Short pass put up high or a slant across the middle or something longer he looks in total control. I've seen other film on him too. Instant starter.

Stop

frog-hat

This class is shaping up to an incredible finish. The volume of elite talent committed is unprecedented. I'm astounded...This is amazing!!

Starting to look pretty remarkable. Those who have committed but don't sign in the early signing period better be very careful or they may get recruited over in the final month.

FROG PARENTS 1961

Oregon LB commit

25th raked athlete in the nation. 0.8839 rating high 3 star. I bet GP looking for that big OLB that he has been after (lost out on Vernon Jackson to Bama) who was 6-3 240 0.8750 39th ranked athlete. Cunningham listed at 6-3 230

And this Ar'darius Washington kid has been tweeting with other Frog commits for this entire year and now taking a visit. WOW I almost think he may flip from LSU 5-8 175 safety 0.8615

MTfrog5

25th raked athlete in the nation. 0.8839 rating high 3 star. I bet GP looking for that big OLB that he has been after (lost out on Vernon Jackson to Bama) who was 6-3 240 0.8750 39th ranked athlete. Cunningham listed at 6-3 230

And this Ar'darius Washington kid has been tweeting with other Frog commits for this entire year and now taking a visit. WOW I almost think he may flip from LSU 5-8 175 safety 0.8615
Washington would be a CB at TCU I believe

FROG PARENTS 1961

Washington would be a CB at TCU I believe
That would be cool. But I heard he is a ball hawking player in the mold of former LSU safety Tyron Matthews who is listed at 5-9 Don't know Ad'Arius's speed or quickness stats so I appreciate your thoughts or your comment on what you have heard

Peacefrog

Degenerate
That would be cool. But I heard he is a ball hawking player in the mold of former LSU safety Tyron Matthews who is listed at 5-9 Don't know Ad'Arius's speed or quickness stats so I appreciate your thoughts or your comment on what you have heard
Honest question: where do you hear these things? Pay sites? Coaches?

FROG PARENTS 1961

big and fast OLB is the piece Patterson covets to bring the D to the next level Barron Browning OLB 6-2 229 and Anthony Hines ILB 6-3 222 were extremely high rated backers Browning a legit 5 star. They both engaged in multiple camps, multiple visits to the complex, in homes and were CBed to the Frogs by many. Some "just missed" guys that GP would have left drool on his chest because he knows he can make a player out of this type kid. It's cool to see him and the staff stay after playmakers at the position.

Moose Stuff

big and fast OLB is the piece Patterson covets to bring the D to the next level Barron Browning OLB 6-2 229 and Anthony Hines ILB 6-3 222 were extremely high rated backers Browning a legit 5 star. They both engaged in multiple camps, multiple visits to the complex, in homes and were CBed to the Frogs by many. Some "just missed" guys that GP would have left drool on his chest because he knows he can make a player out of this type kid. It's cool to see him and the staff stay after playmakers at the position.

This board already has a hindry.