• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

The Degenerate Frog

Im more interested in the show Rocket Man is planning. And on that note... I'm interested in what Russia has planned for 2018. They have to behave until the World Cup is complete... remember they used the previous Olympics to set the stage for the Crimean peninsula snatch and grab.

Im more interested in the show Rocket Man is planning. And on that note... I'm interested in what Russia has planned for 2018. They have to behave until the World Cup is complete... remember they used the previous Olympics to set the stage for the Crimean peninsula snatch and grab.
people are getting in a lot of trouble lately for snatch and grabs

PO Frog

I like live theater (some, not all). I’d definitely go see a national touring company do a live musical version of A Christmas Story. But just filming a play and putting it on TV sucks. Or maybe I’m just remembering the VHS tapes my parents made of my school plays growing up. Those definitely sucked, but probably mostly for other reasons.
The VHS tapes of my Dad’s that I watched growing up absolutely were NOT theater. Could hardly have considered it acting.

Horny 4 Life

I finally go around to reading a couple sentences of Wexahu posts in the Mike Leach thread. My word, why the heck do some of y'all bother responding to that person? He/She/It/Z(h)e is terrible.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Ugh. On the night where all I want to do is stay home, I get voluntold into an event. Anybody here want to randomly show up at Michaels off 7th (not the craft store) around 7 to keep a brother company?