• The KillerFrogs

All SMU had was basketball. And Jamie took it.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
You clearly haven't been around many SMU fans lately talking about their basketball program. They act like they invented basketball just because they've made it all the way to the first round of the tournament a couple times.
The SMU guys sitting next to me last night were not obnoxious.
They thought the officiating sucked (I did too), but were very impressed with KW and our passing offense, couldn't believe we scored over 75 points and shot over 50%, etc.
Actually said "good game" when it was over.
I sit in a section that has several TCU season-ticket holders who show up for most games, but there are a bunch of season tickets that are sold on the aftermarket, usually to opposing fans. As far as I know the two seats next to me have never been occupied by the season-ticket holder.

Armadillo

Darn, dirtbag getting after it this evening. Always had a ton of respect for dirtbag, especially his baseball GDT's. But after this rant, I guess I have a little more respect for him. To quote one of my other favorite baseball posters, scheiss smu.

BleedNPurple

The fact they sell beer at their football and basketball games is something that truly registers with me. Had my fellow TCU alum sister in last night from Chico Ca who’s a fund raiser for Chico State and first thing she said when we walked in was let’s get a beer. She couldn’t believe we’re not selling beer yet - think every college game in Cal sells beer. Probably one reason Arkansas won’t be coming back to the B12.

Tom Brown

The fact they sell beer at their football and basketball games is something that truly registers with me. Had my fellow TCU alum sister in last night from Chico Ca who’s a fund raiser for Chico State and first thing she said when we walked in was let’s get a beer. She couldn’t believe we’re not selling beer yet - think every college game in Cal sells beer. Probably one reason Arkansas won’t be coming back to the B12.

We should innovate and sell weed.
Btw, where da pics of your sister?

frogxc

1. Their arena is more intimate - seats are/feel closer to the floor

2. Their arena is louder - Our game against them was a pathetic showing compared to how it would have been at Moody

3. They sell beer

Let's not get all high and mighty before acknowledging these simple facts. We need to step up our game.

Tom Brown

1. Their arena is more intimate - seats are/feel closer to the floor

2. Their arena is louder - Our game against them was a pathetic showing compared to how it would have been at Moody

3. They sell beer

Let's not get all high and mighty before acknowledging these simple facts. We need to step up our game.

Beer doesnt make an arena better. Non factor.