• The KillerFrogs

And Aggie weirds out Jimbo the moment he gets off the plane

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Back when Phyllis George was Miss America and enrolled at TCU, Prof Jacobsen thought it would be a good idea for the band to meet her plane at Meacham Field and play for her. Her reaction and level of interest was about the same as Jimbo's. what a [ hundin]

Whoever made the Goober Pyle joke on Jimbo nailed it

8d6a5799232b966aea6cd1cffd2ee036--hee-haw-on-the-morning.jpg

You're welcome.

LVH

He will suffer the same fate as Harbaugh at Michigan and whoever is coaching at Texas.

The problem with the Michigans and Texases and A&M's of the world is the program and the boosters, not the coaching or talent. I think Harbaugh is a good coach, but he has so much he has to overcome from an administrative/booster standpoint. Same with all the Texas coaches. I thought Strong was a good coach who couldn't overcome all of that.

A&M will have some 9 and 10 win seasons like what Michigan has done with Harbaugh, but there is a glass ceiling for anything more than that.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Watched part of Jimbo’s introduction speech. Seems to be very well spoken and said all of the right things.

Could very well end up being a great hire for the aggies, and I’m sure it’s going to make them even better at recruiting...but, goodness, I’m hoping with every fiber in my being that this ends up being a disastrous hire than causes Aggy Nation to self implode.