• The KillerFrogs

Actually looking forward to seeing what Robinson can do starting.

Evlo59

Wait... is this official him starting? Must have missed this if true, I’ve seen where Hill is on the injury list but nothing definitive towards Saturday

StinnettFrog

Not sure if official, but at least a decent chance. He is the future so would be nice to see what the team has. I saw him in high school playoffs last year and even banged up he ran great and has a rocket for an arm.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I really would not want a true freshmen with limited college playing experience starting in a big game.
That's why we're starting him versus Tech!

Hahaha a joke, I keed I keed. He may not even start...

Seriously though, I think 2018 and especially 2019 are our highest potential for a NC years so if a couple games started and/or struggled through this year can make the difference in experience and whatnot, that can save a game or two in those seasons, I would consider it time well spent.

puckster59

I don't see him starting unless KH just cannot go because of injuries.

One thing for fans to want to see the new guy. But a coach doesn't do a senior QB that way when he's played his guts out for you and done what you asked him to do.

Chico Dusty

180 on how that has gone for those two offenses.

Right but there are many variables that come into play regarding that. It’s not a black and white issue that some claim - meaning UT offense sucks because they have a freshman QB. I don’t follow UT close enough to identify all the issues, but the QB is obviously a good player and can sling it. My point being that freshmen can come and play off the jump and perform well. Or at least better than the other options.